𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

"oh, my turn finally?" hawks looked up as he removed his hand from his cock.

you felt your cheeks heating up and the nervousness set in again, while dabi made you bold and cocky, hawks did just the exact opposite but nonetheless, you were excited and just wanted one of their dicks in you.

hawks walked over to you and cupped your cheek with his hand, "go put on the lingerie you bought." he demanded and you immediately obeyed.

after a few minutes, you found the bathroom and changed into the emerald green one-piece, examining yourself before walking out to the two boys.

you had barely made your way back into the kitchen before hawks had his hands all over you, "you're so fucking hot." his chest against yours as his hands made their way down to your ass, giving it a light squeeze. you let out a small yelp which was quickly suppressed by his lips crashing onto yours. the yelp giving him easy access to slip his tongue into your mouth, the both of your tounges fighting for dominance. the kiss was intense but still sweet and you could tell he had been waiting for this moment, secretly you were too.

you brought your hands up to the back of his head, entangling them in his hair just as his hands had gripped onto the back of your thighs, picking you up and you immediately wrapped your legs around his waist as he took the two of you into the living room and sat you down on the plush white couch.

he removed his lips from yours, your chest heaving up and down from the intensity of the kiss but a smile had crept onto your face and he returned it, giving you another quick peck before he was sucking on the opposite side of your neck from where dabi was before, a slight moan escaping your mouth. he continued kissing down your body, to the exposed skin between your boobs, when he had slipped the straps off your shoulders, the one-piece falling right onto your hips.

he tugged it down and continued, taking one of your nipples into his mouth and sucking on it, swirling his tongue around the sensitive area before he made his way right above your sensitive clit, leaving light kisses that were driving you absolutely insane.
"don't tease me please hawks." you said breathlessly. he looked directly up to you, never breaking eye contact as he wrapped his arms around your thighs, pulling you closer to his face. his tongue made contact with your clit, flattening and moving slowly up and down.

your eyes immediately squeezed shut, you wanted more, you wanted him. you didn't realize how much hawks could tease you because over facetime he definitely didn't want to do any teasing but now in person, your head was spinning at the thought of him not doing everything you ever imagined him doing and you knew it was on purpose. you knew his goal was to drive you crazy and beg for their dicks until they fucked you out, until your legs were trembling and you were begging them to stop.

you were pulled out of your thoughts when you felt hawks remove his tongue from you, "keep those eyes open, princess." he smirked and placed his tongue flatly against you against but this time his pace was quicker and your hand had flown to your nipple, flicking it between your fingers, heightening the pleasure the blonde was giving you. the grip hawks had on your thighs was heightening your arousal. just then you felt a finger insert into you, curving up towards your g spot, "f-fuck hawks, keep going just like that."

you felt the knot inside your stomach again and you knew you were close, hawks had entered another finger and your brain was starting to get foggy from how good he was making you feel. him sucking on your clit as he was fingering you, his pace was perfect and you never wanted to moment to end but it just felt too good, "im gonna cum hawks."

he didn't respond immediately but you could feel him smile against you, his pace increasing, "cum all over this tongue angel." and you let yourself cum undone, a bit of liquid squirting onto him which only made a cocky grin appear on his lips, "you see that dabi? that's how you get shit done!" he called out to dabi who had been in the same room the entire time but you were too caught up in the moment to even realize. you looked up to him, seeing him roll his eyes and laugh at hawks goofiness.