𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞

two years later

"you guys take fucking forever, hurry up!" you laughed, waiting for sero and nao to join you and hawks downstairs so you could start leaving to go to disneyland.

when you guys came home from your trip to bali, you and nao were practically begging the boys to make this trip happen as soon as possible but soon to them was a whole month instead of the next week like you two had wanted.

"she loves disney as much as i do. you think she'd be running out the door to get on the road." you said to keigo, joining him on the couch.
"she was much more enthusiastic when we talked about it a month ago." he joked.
"thats what im sayin!"

"quit talkin shit, we right here." nao said with sero right behind her.
"are you driving, hawks?" sero asked.
"yup and y/n will be shot gun which means a lot of disney music. get ready."
both you girls were talking amongst yourselves, paying no attention to the boys. already discussing what rides to get on and what foods you had seen online that we wanted to try.

"lets gooo, im getting impatient!" you said, heading towards the door of your condo. bouncing for joy since it had been too long since you went to disney.

"alright baby," hawks locked the door behind everyone, unlocking the doors to his jeep so everyone could get settled in.

the drive was about two hours which was nothing to you, especially being with some of your favorite people, there was no reason you'd be bored.

"you both are so excited, huh?" sero said from the backseat once you guys had been on the road for a bit.
"yup."
"its not like we haven't been waiting over a month for this trip. we both thought you guys would plan it like a week after we got back." you pouted, crossing your arms.
sero laughed and hawks shook his head, "we just wanted to make you girls wait a bit. we had barely gotten back and it was a busy month. wasn't much time for any of us to plan a day to go." sero replied.
"so we thought to plan it for exactly a month after instead." keigo shrugged his shoulders, reaching over to place his hand on your thigh.

you smiled, "well whatever cuz we're going now so let's just have fun!" you turned up the music a bit. thats how the rest of the ride went, disney music with some conversation here and there and before you knew it, you guys were parking to get inside the park.

"finally." you smiled as you hopped out the car, immediately going to nao so the two of you could link arms.
"you want your hydroflask, baby? it's gonna be hot."
"yeah, grab it for me please."

you heard the car doors shut, assuming the boys were done grabbing whatever they thought they'd need for the day.

you and nao weren't paying too much attention, already walking towards the security check in.

"and we're here!" you announced with a smile as you guys approached the castle and because it was still a bit early, there weren't too many people around which was perfect for the insane amount of pictures you wanted to take.

you took a lot, probably too many honestly. just some of yourself, some with hawks, some with nao and some of the four of you.

when you were finally ready to get moving to grab some food, one of the photographers asked if you and keigo wanted a few professional pictures and before you could even answer, he was already agreeing to it.

the photographer made you guys do a few poses but on the last one you were fixing yourself up, not paying too much attention to him. when you finally looked up from fixing your clothes and hair, you looked up to where you thought keigo would be but instead, you saw him on one knee and immediately your eyes were watery.