Chapter 25

JAXSON

When Alessia left my office, I destroyed it. I flipped everything over. I was angry. Mostly at myself but at her too. She was being so stubborn. Why could she not believe me when I told her about Micah? Why could she not just say ok but no? She pushed back.

I would love nothing more than her to stay away from him especially if he did really like her or any man for that matter. It kills me to think of another man touching her the way I did. The way I am supposed to.

I honestly believe Micah is up to something. I am not crazy. I know what I saw and heard. I just do not know what it is yet. I can sit there and say I do not want her to get hurt but as I feel the pain in my chest from the bond, I know I am the one hurting her. The ache when I chose Becca once again was strong. It almost took my breath away. I wanted to run after her and fix it, but I cannot.

Looking around, I have made a mess. Shit. Needing clothes, I went upstairs to my room. Of course, Becca was there, she always is. She is not confined to the room, but I told her to stay away from Alessia and my sisters. She is not to say a word to them otherwise I would have her move out. So, she just stays in here. I had to threaten her with that otherwise she would have started shit with everyone. She just cannot have a normal conversation with any of them. She wants to throw the baby and her claim to the Luna title in everyone's face. I am still not happy that she attacked Alessia and tried to lie about it.

She has changed so much since Alessia came. It is like I do not know her anymore.

I chose her and my child. Yes, I did cheat on her, but I left my mate for her. Why doesn't she see that but instead she wants to run Alessia and Jessica away? For what, to feel better or to feel superior?

Jessica is my sister. Yeah, she has made it known she does not approve of Becca, but I will never ask her to leave. If she chooses to, I will beg her to stay. She is my baby sister. We have always been so close. Our bond is so strong.

Alessia is Jessica's best friend. Jessica wants her and Alena here. It would kill her if they left. Also having her here, knowing she is safe, and I can see her for my own selfish reasons. I know my wolf would never speak to me again if I let Becca drive her away.

Becca has her own wolf. Why can't she understand the battle I have with mine? It makes me wonder how her wolf felt when she rejected her mate. Does her wolf talk to her? Since I did not know about her mate, it never occurred to me to ask her. I sat on the bed and she came up behind me rubbing her hands on my bare back. I flinched. She huffed and sat back down.

"I can't even touch you anymore?" She asked. I dropped my head. I turned and just looked at her. She is beautiful. She has had a glow to her since she got pregnant. Her stomach has puffed out some. Her breasts got bigger. I reached and grabbed her face with my hands and kissed her. Before it could go further, I pulled away.

"Can I ask you something?" I whispered. She nodded looking nervous.

"When you rejected your mate, how did your wolf handle it?" She adjusted herself in the bed. She looked straight ahead, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"Please, I'm struggling with my wolf, I need to know." I begged.

"My wolf was angry with me. I have not spoken to her since. There are times I can't even shift because she's so far gone." She said with tears in her eyes. She still would not look at me.

"Oh my god. I haven't spoken to my wolf in 3 weeks and I feel horrible, how long has it been for you?" I asked.

"Two years." I gasped.

"You kept this from me for two years? Becca you know that if your wolf stays gone long enough, she will die, you will die." I told her. She snapped her head in my direction.

"If you mark me, she will come back. She will have a mate and will be happy." She said almost desperate.

"That's not guaranteed. If our wolves do not accept each other, you wolf will stay gone. The only reason why I did not mark you before Alessia came here was because my wolf would not let me. I tried. He pulled me away every time. I wasn't even able to extend my fangs." I said and she looked at me so sad.

"But I love you, I want to be with you. We are going to be a family. Doesn't that count for something. Maybe your wolf will change his mind when we have our baby. Maybe if you get rid of Alessia and your wolf does not constantly see her, he can move on." She pleaded. I got up and paced. I could feel my wolf's emotions. He was angry.

She threw herself in my arms and cried harder than I have ever seen her cry. The tears fell from my eyes as well.

"Please don't leave me Jax, your all I have and all I've ever wanted in my life." She sobbed in my neck. I just held her. I could not say anything.

I laid her down and put my arms around her to comfort her. We laid like that for a while. I heard her breath soften so I know she fell asleep. I quietly got up. I changed my clothes and went downstairs. It was dinner time and I was hungry.

We all sat at the table except for Alessia. We talked but it was still awkward. Alessia came down and asked Jessica to watch Alena tonight. Jess agreed. She ran back upstairs.

A little while later, Alessia came down wearing this sexy ass black tight dress. It was short and showed her cleavage. Both my wolf and I wanted to throw her over our shoulder and take her back upstairs and punish her. We were pissed. It took all I had in me to stay in my seat. My wolf growled.

When she passed by Becca and did what she did. Wow that was hot. That made us want her more but instead she was leaving like that and there was nothing we could do. She is not a wolf. I cannot use my alpha command on her. I felt sick. Most likely she was going to see Micah, but I begged the moon goddess that was not true. Jessica turned to face me and shook her head.

"She could be yours but your too stupid to accept her." She said. By now, everyone at the table knew she was my mate. They all just looked at me. Nobody else said anything. The rest of dinner was quiet.

Becca came and sat next to me without saying a word. I am surprised she said nothing to Jessica about her comment. She held my hand under the table and smiled at me.