Chapter 28

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤

Sonal's POV:

"Sona...are you ok??" I heard him again and I pressed my palm against my mouth to stifle the sob.

Words were stuck in my throat as if they decided not to reach my mouth. I couldn't control my tears and declined the call. I knew what's going to happen next so immediately I rushed to the washroom and splashed water on my face to make sure that tears stains on my cheeks disappeared. During this process, I heard a knock on the door as expected...I knew who it was

Wiping my face I came out of the washroom....before opening the door I took a deep breath to calm myself down and then opened the door and saw Aarav with his nervous face... messy hairs and tensed eyes. He was on a call...not to mention with whom he was talking.

"Bhabhi are you fine??" He asked in his anxious voice gently placing his palm over my cheek...for which I simply nodded a yes.

"Bhabhi is fine...you relax Bhai" I heard him talking on the phone and further he continued "Ha pakka she is fine...trust me...I am there with her...you relax please...Ill call you later" saying this he cut the call.

He looked at me and raised his brows asking what was wrong with me...I couldn't meet his gaze as already tears started emerging out of my eyes so I bowed my head down and nodded a no.

Aarav took a step forward and encircling his arms around me he embraced me into his brotherly hug caressing my hairs. In a reflex action, my head moved to his shoulder and sobbed.

"Sshh...bhabhi...everything will be alright...stop crying" he consoled me caressing my hairs.

I pulled out myself from his embrace and wiped my tears with the back of my hands. He held me by my shoulders and we walked towards the bed. He made me sit on the bed. Poured a glass of water from the jar on the table and extended the glass to me.

"Have some...you need it bhabhi"

I gulped the water while he kneeled on the floor.

"Feeling better??" Taking the glass from my hands he asked

I nodded wiping the water on my lips

"You scared us to death Bhabhi"

"I am sorry" I apologized in a weak voice

"You almost gave a mini heart attack to Bhai...you know how much he was scared"

I didn't respond to his words...rather I was not in the state to talk...he held my hands in his and explained

"Bhabhi...I know you are missing him and even Bhai also

" No he is not at all missing me...he is happy and busy with his work... he doesn't care about me...neither he called nor texted a message to me..and why would he do that Aaru...I am no one to him...my existence doesn't matter to him...he doesn't love me" all my frustration emerged in my words.

"Bhabhi...calm down...and listen to me.. it's not like I am speaking in his support n all....everything we see around us or whatever happens around us is not the complete truth...and regarding your doubt whether he is missing you or not...all I can say is you think on your own what he is doing at this time..its almost early morning 4...nobody works at this time....and he picked up your call within one single ring...and one last thing bhabhi...his love is"

"always hidden" I completed his words.

He smiled at me and stood up "You should sleep now"

I nodded and laid on the bed. Aarav covered me with the bedsheet and caressing my head he said "Bhai will be back to you very soon"