Chapter 57

Finally, the day has come...

The day everyone was eagerly waiting for...

Today the father-son duo are going to unite and I can't express my happiness in words...

Yesterday was a full tirey one...the day went on with a full swing with the preparations for the Satyanarayana Pooja...

As per Maa's instructions, I arranged everything and all our families and close friends were invited...except my parents..they were out of town to my uncle's place...

Raghav's family

Deepali's family

Sushanth Rohan

And the most special ones ... Arjun's parents

Maa Baba's happiness had no boundaries when I gave them the news...

They were literally squealing in happiness just like kids...They both were excited and nervous at the same time...

I woke up early in the morning and had a good head bath and began preparing Sheera as a Prasad as Maa instructed...

When I got a call from Maa she informed me that Baba is behaving like a desperate kid who is going to get his favourite toy and is making a fuss to get her ready at early morning 6 am

He was hell excited to meet his little champ and why wouldn't he...after all it's been years since the father-son duo is struggling with a cold war...And finally today the war is going to end on a happy note...

As I was busy preparing the Prasad I prayed multiple times to bring back the happiness between the father-son...

"Did Arjun wake up Sona...the priest must be coming at any moment of time??" Amma asked while making the Panchamruta

"Not yet...Amma...nowadays he is behaving like a spoilt brat...he is not at all listening to me" switching off the gas I replied

"And you are responsible for this" she taunted and I retorted "Amma"

"I know he is your first baby and you have become his mother but it's time to be a wife my child...its time to be a mother to his babies" she said and getting the meaning behind her words I turned into a fresh red rose

Caressing my head she added further "God bless you my babies"

I smiled and she asked me to wake him up as it was already late

I rushed to my room and found my sleeping Prince charming laying flat on his stomach with one leg folded at the knee and the other one stretched wide...his hairs gone messy and some baby hairs falling on his forehead and lastly my favourite one... his usual cute pout on lips...

I was in no mood of disturbing him as I was enjoying gawking at his sleepy baby face but unwillingly I had to...

Brushing off his baby hair from his forehead I bent to his face whispered in his ears "Arjun...Baby wake up"

As soon as my voice hit his eardrums his lips curled up but seem like Angry Bird is switched to Lazy Bird mode...instead of opening his eyes, he stuffed his face more into the pillow...

I couldn't help myself smiling at his cute antics like a maniac but then I remembered Amma's words...I am spoiling him with my pampering...

So I had to be a wife now...that too a strict one

Shaking his shoulder I said in a bit high pitch "Arjun wake up...it's late" for which with his closed eyes he grabbed a pillow and covered his face...

Did he just ignore me??

I was irritated now...how dare he ignore me??

I tried to remove the pillow from his face but he held it tightly and my irritation was reaching the next level..