inputs and outputs

"Ooo I bet they're kissing right now!" Teru giggled to Mera and Yume.
"I bet when I open the door, they'll be all over each other!" Toritsuka smirked, announcing to the party guests.

"I actually think my best pal likes her," Nendo said, gaining the attention of everyone.
"Nendo, I can't believe I'm saying this but I think you're right," Kaido agreed. "If she becomes Saiki's girlfriend, we must protect her from the Dark Reunion. Family and loved ones are their biggest targets." Kaido muttered to himself, his hand on his chin in intent thought.

"I've never seen Saiki so tolerant around anyone before. She can get away with things that would get someone else blasted to another dimension." Aren butted in.
"Aren's right! I saw them hugging during their coffee jelly date. He even put his hand on her head!" Mera explained as an array of gasps followed.
"It's good to see Saiki not acting like he hates everything for once." Hairo presented his input as the rest nodded in agreement.

"All this time, I thought Kusuo Saiki was my soulmate. Now I see those two are perfect for each other." Mikoto spoke quietly, her chin rested on her hand as she stared into the closet in the far corner of the room.

*

The air was calm around you; the park silent. You could hear his light breathing next to you. Slowly, his fingers intertwined with yours. You felt the cold metal of his germanium ring sting your skin.
Holy crap. Kusuo Saiki let me hold his hand.
Despite the cold weather, you were surprisingly warm. One of the times Saiki's pyrokinesis came in handy.

"We have 4 more minutes until they open the closet door." Saiki stated.
"We should prank them!" You sat up, looking at him in anticipation for his response. Your eyes twinkled. He couldn't say no.

*

"Alright, lovebirds! Seven minutes are up!" Toritsuka announced as he reached for the closet door.
Hit it!
The lights suddenly went out, causing the crowd to gasp in surprise. Afraid, they held onto each other, waiting for an explanation. Toritsuka turned to face the audience, his back to the closet door.
"Now, now! It's just a power outage, nothing to be scared of." Toritsuka explained as the crowd faced him in horror. From behind the closet door, a hand approached, landing firmly on Toritsuka's shoulder. You got out, a blanket from the closet covering your face. All went silent as their eyes trailed you. Toritsuka turned around.
"Very funny, Saiki!" He grabbed onto the blanket and threw it off to reveal no one under it. He fell back in fear, shaking in his legs. Everyone's eyes fell on where you had been standing, trying to deduce where you could've gone. An empty space stared back at them.

"Boo!" You jumped out from behind them, causing them to scream at the top of their lungs. You clutched your stomach, laughing hysterically. You grabbed onto Saiki, who was next to you, for support, a small smile painted on his lips as he tried to hide it with his hand. The lights were back on. Tears streamed down Toritsuka's face, he was hoping he hadn't peed himself as he stood up. He cleared his throat, pretending to be unfazed.
"Moving on!" He continued.
"As host, I think I should go next!" And hopefully the bottle lands on a hot chick. (Toritsuka)

As the bottle spun in a rhythmic dance, Saiki made his way out, followed closely by you.
"We're off! See yah!" You put your hand up to gesture goodbye. Saiki removed his ring, placing it in his pocket.
No one stopped you two, they felt like they were watching their child finally leave home and become an adult.
Good grief.

As all their attention turned away from you at the bottle and everyone began laughing.
No way, no way, no way. Saiki? Saiki! Help me. Please. Is this payback for making you go first? I'm sorry! I'll buy you all the coffee jelly in the world. Please!
Toritsuka begged and pleaded and his eyes avoided the bottle that had landed not on a beautiful woman but Nendou Riki.