Chapter 32

The same evening of the haldi ceremony everyone left for the venue, Geet was with Keerthi in her room in case she needed anything. There were rituals going on the next day from early morning, Geet was helping Keerthi get ready while Keerthi was continuosly complaining "Yaar so many rituals that too early in the morning...I'm tired", Geet smiles at her complaints "Marriages are special Keerthi...it's not like every other day you will be getting married...so enjoy these rituals baby...you will have these memories to cherish forever" Keerthi smiles "Okay fine...now why are you not ready I heard your Mr.Chowdhary will be here today...go now get dressed up" Geet blushes "Shut up it's your wedding you need to be dressed up not me you mad woman", Keerthi continues teasing her "The bridesmaid needs to be more beautiful than the bride Geetu so that her future Groom can see you and fall flat", she winks at Geet who was now a red tomato, Geet just dismisses her saying "Shut up and get ready".

The ceremony starts, Geet comes dressed in a Kerala saree, Vidisha and Kailash go to her, Vidisha hugs her "Geet your looking beautiful and elegant", Geet smiles "You are looking gorgeous too Vidi", Vidisha was clad in a Turkish blue coloured saree, while they both were talking Kailash butts in "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven baby...because you are looking just like an angel from heaven", Geet rolls her at him "Godd so cheesy...and such a cliché pick up line...didn't I tell you no flirting", Kailash chuckles "Yeah but I loovee irritating you...you know that" Geet shakes her head smiling "You know your crazy right" Kailash keeps his hand near his hear "Crazy for this smile", Geet rolls her eyes at him while someone calls her and she leaves telling them she will be back. Vidisha whispers to him "If you don't want to get your ass kicked by Ajay Sir shut up now", Kailash chuckles "Chill dude he isn't here...might as well do all my flirting while he isn't here" Vidisha chuckles "One day you are definitely going to get your ass kicked by him...mark my words", they both go back to their seat. Geet completes her work and goes back, her eyes search for Ajay but he was nowhere, she felt sad that she couldn't find him, she wouldn't admit it but she was missing him not having seen him since the last three days.

She saw Vish and Roshini sitting, she thought to ask them about Ajay, she was reluctant but she wanted to know why Ajay wasn't here when he had told her that he would be there at the wedding. She goes near Vish and Roshini "Hey Vish...Hello Aunty...How are you?", Vish and Roshini smile on seeing her, "I'm good ma...how are you?", Geet smiles at Roshini "Great Aunty", Vish makes Geet sit next to her "Hey Geetu...looking gorgeous lady", Geet smiles "Thank you Vish", Vish "Come on let's take a selfie...I want a pic with the epitome of elegance here" Geet shakes her head and smiles "Ohho epitome of elegance and all...definitely not", Vish takes a selfie and without Geet's notice sends it to Ajay. Geet thinks a little but the she comes out with her question "Umm Vish Mr.Chowdhary didn't come?", Vish smiles to herself thinking, Someone's missing someone, "He had an urgent meeting it was unplanned but important...he will be there at the reception in the evening", Geet "Ohh Okay", though disappointed that he wasn't here, she was happy thinking he will attend the reception in the evening. Roshini was smiling hearing both of them "Geethanjali why don't you call him and ask him?" Geet looks down blushing "Ummm...I...I will aunty", she caresses her cheeks "My baby has choosen a really beautiful and strong woman ❤️", Geet looks at her shocked "Aunty", Roshini and Vish smile "Ajay doesn't hide anything from me Geet", "and I was the one who made that dumb idiot realise that he is in love with you", Geet was shocked "Ummm I..." Roshini smiles "I'm happy that he chose you dear...My Ajju didn't believe in love or marriage...I was scared he would never let anyone into his life...but you...because of you he started believing in them...I can't thank you enough for that...you have made my baby to smile again...you have made him understand that love is an emotion that he can't run away from...especially when the right woman comes in". Geet was emotional hearing Roshini "Aunty I should thank him for coming into my lifeless life...I would have still been living in the past had it not been for him...I hurt him so much aunty...I made him cry but even then he was not angry at me...you should be angry at me for hurting him when all he was doing was showering his love...I was scared something might happen to him if I accepted my feelings...but he understood me...everything about me without me voicing it out...he is the ray of hope in my dark life...you are right aunty when the right person comes in we can't run away from the emotion...we end up giving in to their love...and I love your son Aunty...I haven't even confessed it to him but I do love him❤️...after everything I have done he said he will wait for me🥺", her eyes well up tears thinking about Ajay, Roshini caresses her cheeks "No Geet no more crying I want to see my babies happy...only happiness ahead...no more looking back...my Ajju grew up too fast Geet...I know my little naughty Ajju is there somewhere behind this strict and cold Ajay Chowdhary...only you can bring him out dear" Geet smiles "Yes aunty", Vish side hugs Geet "Well now you are becoming my sister...I'm soo happy" Geet smiles looking at Vish "Don't you think you are thinking too ahead Vish" Vish smiles "Well it's definitely happening in the near future so I'm loving it".

At Sunshine Office,

When Ajay was in the meeting his phone pings with a message from Vish, he had asked Vish to send a photo of Geet. When he sees the message he finds a photo, just when he opens the photo he was lost seeing his Geet, she looked divine, whatever the person was presenting was not going into his head, his mind and heart was completely filled with Geet...his Geet, he just wanted this meeting over soon so he can go and meet his love💕, he had been missing her since the past three days not being able to see her, he was happy that he was finally going to meet her in the wedding but this meeting came up all of a sudden and it was important so he had no other go than to attend it. When the presenter completed he was calling for Ajay "Sir what do you think", Ajay was startled as he had not been hearing one word after he had a look at Geet's picture "It was Good...so let's consider the deal final", "Sure Mr.Chowdhary... So its final...we are looking forward to work with you" Ajay shakes their hand "Great", he leaves from the office as soon as they leave, he was impatiently waiting for the evening to come so that he can go see his love finally.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini