Starting to panic

We got into Draco's dorm and he shut the door.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What was what?" I asked back, I knew what he was talking about but I just acted stupid.

"When we were in the commen room, you suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me with you, what was that about?" He asked again.

He clearly hadn't seen Tom sitting in the commen room.

"Tom was sitting there and I didn't feel like talking to him." I said looking at the ground.

"He really did fuck up didn't he?" Draco asked me.

"Haven't you heard what happened?"

"Well I heard that you guys broke up and that people hadn't seen you in three weeks"

"Yes that true, but the reason that we broke up was because Tom cheated on me" I said bitting my lips to make sure I wouldn't break down infront of him.

"Oh my lord, I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't know."

"It's okay" I said still looking down.

"No its not, come here" Draco said opening his arms for me. But I stayed where I stood not moving.

"Hey c'mon it's okay, you have been there for me when I needed it so let me be there for you now" he said slowly walking towards me and softly putting his arms around me.

I laid my head on his chests and rapped my arms around him. He had one arm rapped around my waist and he had one hand on my head slowly stroking it.

"It's going to be alright you know?" He softly said. I nodded my head and I could feel fresh tears falling on my cheeks.

Draco walked us to his bed and we sat down I was still in his arms and I felt safe, but it was not the same. I did feel safe and slightly at peace but his arms weren't the same as Tom's.

Only thinking about that broke my heart a little more.

We sat there for a few minutes when I pulled away and whipped my tears away.

"Well enough of me, what did you want to talk about?" I said putting on a little fake smile.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again.

"Yes I'm better, now tell me"

"Well I got a letter of my father again" he said softly.

"What did it say?"

"He wants me to come home this weekend because he has a meeting that I also need to attend"

"Oh, do you have any idea why he wants you to come?"

"Nope no clue, but I don't think that it is something good, because he never allows me to attend any meetings."

"I hope it's not so bad. Did your mother say anything?"

"No nothing, the letter was only from my father."

"Its going to be alright, you can always write letters to me if you want."

"I know that, thank you. Well that was what I wanted to tell you. Do you maybe want to watch a movie while your here?"

"Yes please."

We sat both laid on his bed and Draco started a movie. I felt that my eyes were getting heavy and I soon fell asleep.

Draco's POV
Y/n and I both sat on my bed, i started the first movie I saw. I thought it was really boring, but maybe y/n liked it.