Make the plan waterproof

Tom's POV

"Well go on then" I said standing next to the others who were sitting on my bed while we all looked with hopefull eyes at Draco.

"Where is Y/n?" Daphne said in a slightly shaking voice.

"My mother had contacted me that Y/n was at the Malfoy Manor, but she gave me little to no information about why she was there she only said thtavY/n was there and that I shouldn't send any owls" he began explaining what he knew.

"And you didn't think that you should have shared that with us" Hermoine said crossing her arms.

"I didn't know that Y/n was missing or that she was taken. My mother just wrote me that she was there nothing more nothing less" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why does your mother know that Y/n is there. Y/n was taken by death eaters so how does she know?" Ron asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Uh because I.. My mother and Father are both uhh... D-Death eaters" he said slightly nervous and avoided all eye contact scared of our reactions. "And my father forced me to be O-one too" he said as if he was about to cry.

"What do you and your family are all death eaters, no way I can't do this" Harry said as he stood up from the bed and walked to Draco being furious.

"How dare you walk around Hogwarts as if your just like the other students!" Harry spat in Draco's face disgust being clear on his voice.

"I didn't choose for any of this okay! I didn't choose to be one, just like I said I was being FORCED to be one!" Draco yelled back, little tears starting to for in the corners of his eyes.

"Your disgusting!"Harry spat but before anyone could say anything else Daphne stood up and stood inbetween the two boys.

"Stop it, this is pointless, what would Y/n think about this? She wouldn't want her friends to fight, now would she?" Daphne said crossing her arms and looked quiet angry.

"Your right" Draco said and walked away so he now stood away from Daphne and Harry. Harry also walked away a bit but giving death stares to Draco.

I sighed in annoyance by this little childish act while we litterly could be looking for Y/n right now.

"Okay enough, let's talk about the plan to save Y/n" I said walking infront off everyone so I could get all there attention.

"Okay so what exactly is the plan?" Ron asked scratching the back of his head while looking at all of us with a puzzled look.

"We don't know yet, that's why we are here" I said getting a bit pissed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh right, so anyone any ideas on what we should do?" Ron asked still looking at us with the same puzzled look.

"Yes I do I think, well as we all know Y/n is at the Malfoy manor and lucky for us Narcissa wrote Draco a letter so she knows that Draco knows." Hermoine began explaining.

"So what if Harry and I go Inside after Draco with the invisibility cloak so they won't see us" she explained further.

"Okay sounds good but we only know that she is there but we don't know were exactly" Harry said.

"Yes that's true but if I had to guess Y/n would be in the dungeons" Draco said playing with his rings because he was nervous as all of us were.

"Yes, so Harry and I would go to the Dungeons, while Ron and Daphne wait outside and keep us all updated if someone's going inside or if somebody leaves." Hermoine explained the plan further.