3

👻Hi! Thanks for the vote and support! I am feeling very happy!! 👻 AND YEAH! THERE IS NO 2 ND CHAPTER. I JUST NUMBERED IT THAT WAY!

Here you go-

Dupain cheng Manor

1 am

Sobs could be heard from Marinette's bedroom. A soft dim light was coming out from one of the windows of the Dupain Cheng Manor.

While on the other side of Paris, the top floor of the most famous bakery was glowing with light.

The whole of Paris was asleep except for two early adults. Both, without knowing sought each. other in their hearts. But their love was forbidden even if it was not true love.

Tears were falling continuously from Marinette's eyes. Her pillow was soaked from the river of tears that her tear glands produced. Catnoir came to her mind.

Adrien couldn't sleep too. The only person he could think about was Marinette. 

Both of them were separated from the other.

But neither of them could do anything about what the faith had decided for them.

Morning

8 am

The Wayne's had left early the morning and Marinette couldn't be happier. Damian was really a dangerous person. She knew that he was capable of things that were beyond his limit. He had killed a huge population without anyone knowing.

Her head was paining. Last night was very harsh for Marinette.

To cheer herself up Marinette made up her mind to go visit her friends.

After a great deal of walking, she reached her destination- The Agreste Bakery. Some delicious macaroons would surely lighten her up.

So she entered. The bell ringed and Mr Agreste popped his head from under the table.

"Oh! Hi Marinette. Why don't you take a seat." Gabriel Agreste knew there was something wrong with Marinette as there were dark circled under her eyes and they were red and puffy.

"ADRIEN?? MARINETTE HAS COME TO SEE YOU." Gabriel called to Adrien, who was upstairs.

After some time they saw Adrien tumbling downstairs and stuttering something under his breath.

"H-Hi Marinette! What are d-d-doing you here? I mean what are you doing h-here?" Adrien is a stuttering mess. His face was red as a dark blush was forming.

"I just wanted to talk to you." Marinette smiled at him.

"Hh...Oo...I...of course" Adrien sat across Marinette and saw that his father was smiling at them knowingly.

"I will leave you two alone? But that doesn't mean I want grandchildren right now. Ok?" And he ran away leaving the two alone.

Marinette and Adrien started blushing at his words. 

"I am sorry about him. He likes to joke a lot" Adrien apologised still not looking at Marinette.

"And I know Adrien"

"W-w-w-wha-what?" Horror was visible in Adrien's face. Does Marinette know about his huge crush on her? It can't be. He was very good at hiding secrets.