Psycho

The news wouldn't shut up about the new cases it was annoying for you. You turned the channel to something different but after while the channel switched to important news.
"The Man killed group of people in just a weak police is still trying to find him but he always cover his track the reward for any information is 50 000$ please contact authority's when you hear anything suspicious.
This is Maria from Channel 8.

You are psychologist in local mental hospital and yes the other group of workers fucked up by not guarding him but it wasn't your fault. You looked at the clock and it was time to get to job. You took your coat and left the apartment. It was cold night when you had your shift so you put your hat on and walked to your car.

The ride was calm until you saw something in corner of your eye. You stopped and looked at it. You stayed in the car but it was white clothes. "Interesting." You said as you got from the car and went to check on the clothes. It was white jumpsuit witch wore patients in your job. You quickly went to your car and drowe off you called the police and told them what you saw.

The shift was calm but a lot of police officers was guarding everything. You was exhausted after the shift it was 12h shift.

On the way back hone you had strange feeling but you buried it after you was thinking.
*flashback*
The day was normal you had session with one of your patient Mr. Ludwig, you was the only one who he was nice to and to all everyone feared him for the stuff he did, but you always treat him like everyone else.
"Good day Mr. Ludwig." You greated him with smile. "Hallo, how are you doing Miss." He asked you very nicely. "I'm doing good, and how about you? How does your medication work with you?" You asked him getting your pen and notes out. "Very vell thank you for asking."

The session was calm and with the watch showing 12:30 you got up. "Well I guess that that's all for today Mr. Ludwig." He got up when you said that it was unusual but you shook hands and you left.

Your colleagues said that he felt something for you by watching him but you didn't paid attention to it.

*end of flashback*

" Hmm maybe they was right but whatever he can be miles away from me." You said for yourself as you turned to park near your apparent.
When you got to your apartment you turned the TV on and still could get the thought of him loving you.
Suddenly you heard something in your bedroom so you went to check it out.
" Is anyone there?" You asked when you entered the bedroom. Suddenly the door behind you closed, you turned around to see him he puts his huge hand on your mouth and did the sush sign with his other hand while he pinned you to the wall. You nodded to the sush sign, then he put his hand away, you was without words he was standing before you few centimetres away from you he could kill and rape you but no. He just stood there watching you.
"W.. What are you doing here?" You asked almost without voice. He didn't answered you was about to speak when he cut you off with kiss but it was not short kiss it was really slow and passionate kiss. "You don't knov hov long I vanted to do that Miss." He said with his voice and something broke in you.

You started feeling heat on you. "If they vould came and I flev avay tell them that I wanted to rape you." He winked at you. "Y.. Yes." You was still frozen when he locked the door and pushed you to the bed. He kissed you passionately and you let him it was really different from the other kiss you ever had. He started undressing you let him his kisses was so powerful. You now had just your underwear and he was just in some brown cargo pants and boots.

You wanted him but before you cold let him you heard siren of police car. Ludwig got up and gathered his clothes he flew by a window when the police rushed to your bedroom you covered yourself with blanked and started crying how awful that was even though in reality you liked it.

A/N
Thank you so mutch for reading I will write another one shot soon request are open! (8.4.2021)