Mr. Ludwig

You was maid in your town, you served well known doctor Mr. Ludwig. He didn't talked to you that mutch or his wife did honestly she despised you. But every time she yelled at you Mr. Ludwig stood behind you he always said not to worry about it.

One day you did your morning chores before making breakfast for the two,you usually made something for yourself. You made waffles for them and one for you.

You made sure that everything is perfect before bringing it to the table. Mr. Ludwig first got his plate and then his wife Anna. "Thank you." He thanked and you left to eat your waffle and did the dishes. Today you didn't had to do launch because they will left for food so you did laundry and bit of cleaning.

The clock shows 7pm when you heard door burst open. Miss. Anne was yelling at her husband.
"I told you that!" Ludwig argues with her as they pass by me Anne gave me the get to your room look and slammed the door behind her leaving me and her husband on hallway. "I'm sorry that you had to see that Frau." The doctor apologised. "It's okay Mister." She smiled at him gently and went to make dinner. She looked at the menu for the week a d it was spaghetti. In middle of the cooking she saw Ludwig entertaining the kitchen.

"Do you need something Sir?" You asked him, it was really unique for him to come to the kitchen. "No I just vant to talk, you vorked for me for so many years and I barely know you, even though my wife thinks that I know you in more intimate way." You blushed at that part. "Well if you want to know more about me you should take a chair." You said as you cut the onion but you didn't paid attention and cut your finger. "Ah shit." You mumbled. "Don't vorry, follow me I vill patch it up." He winked you blushed even more.

You two walked to Mr. Ludwig's work room and you sat on one of the chairs.
"It will pinch a little." You handed him your hand and he carefully disinfected your cut.
You did watched the Doctor a lot and you always thought that he is very handsome man. You blushed and the doctor noticed. "Are jou alright?" He asked you but you still had your eyes in your lap not wanted him to see you. "Hey Frau." He took his two fingers and lifted your head. "Why are jou blushing?" He asked you very confused. "It's nothing Sir.. I.. I will go make the dinner now." With that you got up but he held your hand not wanting to let go. "Frau, I am not an idiot." His voice was now very deep. "I never thought about that Sir." This was very uncomfortable for you, you took this job because you are introvert and you want to be alone but he was too close..

The door opened Anna was standing there. "Ludwig why isn't she making dinner?" The woman in the door asked. "She cut her finger so I decided to help her." The man said putting the bandages down. You didn't even noticed him finishing his job. "Thank you Sir I may continue the dinner." You got up and pass the angry woman.

The rest of the evening nobody said anything. You went to your room called your mom as every night. She always was happy when you call her.

In the morning you heard knocking on the door, you was confused." Come in." You said. "Good morning miss (Y/N)." Mr Ludwig said. You was behind wall changing. "Give me second Sir."

After few minutes you came from behind the wall. "How can I help you Sir?" You asked as you sat on the bed getting your shoes from under the bed. He sat next to you. "I wanted to tell you something.. B.. But I don't knov if I will find the vords for it." You looked at his eyes, you almost melted at his blue eyes. "Well then tell me I won't tell anyone." He sat closer to you hep put his hand around you.

You blushed crazy, then he kissed you. "I.. I.." Your words has been lost in wild. "I know that I am married man but I felt something in you, you are full of love (Y/N), not like my wife to be honest she is always finding something wrong with anything I filled the divorce papers I just need her signature." You was shocked but you expected the divorce.

After few months he always came to you in the evening you did a lot of things, one night he didn't came sou you want to check why. You was standing behind their bedroom door. You instantly put ear on the thick wooden door hoping to hear something. You heard arguing. "I'm sorry but I don't love jou anymore Anna, just sign the papers and leave. I will give jou money for a new start." The Doctor said. "Fine but not because you said so!" The woman yelled. The footsteps came closer so you decided to leave before she will make even bigger scene.But it was too late. "Yeah and Ludwig go fuck that little whore of yours you call (Y/N)!" You didn't know if you should laugh or cry.

Later Ludwig knocked on your door. "Yes?" You asked. "May I come in?" He peaked in the room. "Sure." You put your book down on the night stand. He went in he was wearing red nightrobe. You imagined what could be under it. Your cheeks started to heat. "Is there anything I can help you with?". You asked. "I vas wondering if you are alright after the whole incident." He was very polite. "Yeah I am." You sat on your bed, he was coming closer than he sat next to you. In the gap between his nightrobe you saw his really good looking body. His hand made way around your waist. He was getting closer and closer. Your body started to heat. He Started kissing you. You was laying on your bed he was on top of you. He was kissing your neck slowly he made his way to your shirt, he rolled it up. You didn't cared you wanted him. His kisses made his way from your breasts to your underwear. "Continue." You moaned under your breath. He took your underwear off you. He got more closer to your womanhood. His breath was so hot it made you wet even more. He started kicking you. Your hand was in his thick black hair.
Then he suddenly stopped. You looked confused at him. "I'm not done yet." His voice rang in your ears as you watched him get his nightrobe off him. "Oh God." you mumbled under your breath when you saw size of his manhood. He leaned to you kissed you passionately. You felt him inside you as you moaned his name under your breath.
It didn't took long for you both to finish. You fell asleep on his muscular body.

The next morning you got woken up by wonderful smell. When you opened your eyes you saw Ludwig sitting on the bed with breakfast on silver tray." Jou always cooked sutch a wonderful meals so I decided to do the same for jou." He put the tray on your lap and you tasted the breakfast it was really good you never thought of him as a really good cook.

You finished and put the tray on your nightstand. " (Y/N) I.. I love you. "You was shocked but that quickly changed into pleasure. His sweet kiss destroyed all the bad memories you had in that moment the only thing you had in your mind was him.

After few weeks you two grew really close to each other. You two crooked together and basically you became his love bird. Anna signed the divorce papers it was really stressful for Ludwig but you two managed to get over it.

A/N
Requests are still open. Don't be shy and request story I won't mention you the beginning of the story if you don't want to.