Serial Killer

The TV was on and you was watching news with co workers. "He sliced throat of the first one, the second one was watching his friend bleed out, he described him as tall man with black hair. He had thick German accent and called himself the Medic."
"I don't get it, how did he get here." One guy said as he turned to face you. "Well I'm not a police officer I don't know." You spit at him. He was an asshole he was always the "better one" but in our eyes he was an idiot with ego bigger than his dick.
"But he was your lover once." He said with grin. "Yeah but that's a past." You loved him dearly but he disappeared from your life.

The shift went by. The office started emptying. You worked longer today because you needed the extra hours. You lived in flat but it was expensive.

You looked at the clock. "9:30." You got up took your coat and went home. The streets was awfully quiet but you didn't mind.

The silence was interrupted by your phone. You got text message from unknown number. "Turn around and you will survive."

Your heart sink in the bottom as you slowly turned your head backwards. You saw dark silhouette. Its steps was getting faster same as yours. But it was tall maybe it was The Medic maybe he came for you.  "Hallo!" She said as you turned around. "Oh God." You said. "God vill not helf jou."His thick German accent engraved to your brain, he was nice to you when you two was a couple.

"Please don't kill me." You begged as you slowly walked backwards. "Don't vorry i won't. " He smiled, his smile was creepy. But you still loved him deeply in your heart. "I hope that jou remember me." Your back was on wall, it was dead end. He was inches from your face. He held your hands above your head. "Y...yes i remember you." You had hard time speaking.

He smiled at you and whispered in your ear. "Help me escape and i vill spare jou. " You swallowed and agreed. "A...Alright. " He let go of your hand but he still held your right hand. "Let's go to my place, i need to get keys to my car."

You two got to your apartment. "Hurry up." He ordered as you searched for the keys. "Got them." You pushed him from the doors and locked behind you. "Vhere are jou parking?" He asked. "Not far away. " You got to your car, it was old Toyota Celica. "Beautiful car, but you are prettier. " He winked at you.  Don't fall for him. You repeated in your brain. 

After few hours you was on the borders. "Documents please." The man said. "Here sir." You handed him your ID. "And you sir?" He asked medic. He got his gun and pointed at him. "I don't need id." Medic said. "Y..yes, you may continue. " The man said and you continued driving. "Are you fucking kidding me?" You rapidly stopped as you get away from border. He was watching you with no emotion. "Fucking gun?! Get the fuck away from me!" You got out from the car. "Oh liebe. Stop it. " He was sexy but you had enough of him. "No i won't i broke up with you because of this, and now you are a serial killer?!" You pointed at him with your finger. You was really angry he destroyed your life. "You destroyed my life i live from payment to payment. I...i-." You was cut by a sweet kiss. But the sirens broke it. "HAND UP!" The police officers yelled. "I love jou too." He winked at you. "I hate and love you." You quickly ran to your car and drove from the poluce offices. "Thank God this is sports car. " You said as you changed gear to your last one. You saw just few shadows in your mirrors.