Chapter 2 - Nightmares

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was waiting for Mr Jin, he was looking around to see if someone is looking for him...he felt a light tab in his shoulder...he turned around and saw a very handsome man smiling at him " Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook nodded his head, the man smiled at him " Kim SeokJin, worldwide handsome " Jungkook smiled and shakes hands with him.

" Come let's leave, it's getting dark " Jungkook nodded his head and grabbed his laggage " Let me help you " Jin said to him and holds his other bag, Jungkook thanked him...they both sat in a car " Welcome Jungkook, looks like you are younger than me " Jin said to him, staring the car " Yes Mr Kim " Jungkook said to him politely.

Jin scoffed " First of all, don't call me Mr Kim, we are now friends " Jungkook nodded his head and smiled at Jin " Because you are meeting me for the first time, let me tell you a joke " Jungkook starts to get comfortable with Jin " where do fruits go on vacation?" Jin asked him, Jungkook frowns...thinking for a moment " Pear-is " Jin said and starts to laugh.

Jungkook blinks his eyes...hearing Jin's windshield laugh.... Jungkook also broke into laughter...both of them laughed for a moment " Okay, hear another one " Jin said to Jungkook,hitting his shoulder slightly " How do you get a squirrel to like you?....act like a nut " Jin said and laughs again, Jungkook cover his mouth and giggles.

For sometime, Jungkook silently heard Jin's jokes laughing....after a long time, Jungkook was laughing and smiled...seems like it won't be bad to be at this place " Oh no! We are are getting late! Taehyung is going to kill me " Jin said looking at time, Jungkook frowns " Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked him, Jin nodded his head.

" Yes, he hates when someone gets late ..he is so punctal about time " Jin said to him, Jungkook looks at him nervously " Is he that strick?" Jungkook asked him once again, Jin huffed " Yes, He can kill if you won't follow him rules " Jungkook gulped hearing that....now he was scared...Jin parked the car "let's meet him " Jungkook gets out of his car.

Jungkook walks beside Jin " Yoongi and Jimin, both of them doesn't care about rules...but Taehyung, seriously that man " Jungkook looks around the hospital " Don't worry about your bags, Guards will take them to your room " Jungkook nodded his head... Jungkook saw Yoongi and Jimin,on reception " Jungkook you are here " Jimin smiled at him.

Jungkook bowed and smiled slightly at him " Welcome to Life Hospital, we know it's a really weird name but we can't do anything, Taehyung made this hospital " Yoongi said rolled his eyes "meet him Jungkook, Jung Hoseok " Jungkook bowed to hospital who was taken back " He is really polite " Hoseok said and attacked Jungkook with a hug.

Jungkook looks at Jin, who sighed him that it's normal " Sana " Jungkook was about to bow again but everyone stopped him " Come on, don't be formal " Yoongi said and pats his shoulder....They all stopped talking when they saw Taehyung " Good evening " He said and looks at Jungkook...everyone greeted him, Jungkook gulped feeling Taehyung cold gaze on him.

everyone greeted him, Jungkook gulped feeling Taehyung cold gaze on him