Chapter 42 - Snowy Day

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Come on move your lazy foot " Suzy said to Bogum who was breathing heavily holding so many shopping bags " you are so cruel.... why don't you give me a hand " Bogum whined.... Suzy ignored him...Bogum looks up seeing Taehyung and Jungkook giggling and smiling.... enjoying their time while him " Why is my wife so unromantic "

He sighed " Hey you! Brat help your father " Bogum said to Taehyung and hand him shopping bags but he yelped when Suzy hit his head " Let the boys enjoy come on be strong " Bogum cried when Suzy dragged her away from Taekook who glance at each other feeling back for Bogum.

" Come with me " Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook somewhere who frowns a pout adoring on his face.... Jungkook looks at the shop " Wait here " Taehyung said and entered into the shop.... Jungkook sighed heavily and waited for him...looking around he saw many couples holding baby in their arms...he smiled a little and lower his head.

He felt a tab on his shoulder...he turned around smiling widely seeing Chang wook " Hyung?" Chang wook smiled at him " What are you doing here alone?" Chang wook asked him... Jungkook sign at Taehyung inside the shop " He is buying something and told me to wait here " Jungkook explained to him.

Chang wook turned to his man " Go and bring banana milk " He whispered to him who nodded and rushed to bring banana milk...Chang wook turned around seeing Jungkook smiling seeing Taehyung who was pouting confused " So how is your married life?" Chang wook asked him, Jungkook showed him thumbs up.

Chang wook hand him banana milk whose eyes shined with Happiness...Chang wook chuckled " Okay kook, I will see you around " Saying this Chang wook walked away...After sometime Taehyung finally came out and looks at Jungkook " Where did you get that?" Taehyung asked him surprised.

" Chang wook Hyung " Taehyung nodded " Come on come with me " Taehyung said and once again dragged him...who whined " Let me drink first " Jungkook said but Taehyung was in so much energy even he ignored his father who was crying holding shopping bags along with a cake.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood in the Mall's garden " What happened?" Taehyung smiled and wipes banana milk from his upper lip " I brought something for us " Taehyung showed it to him who hit his chest making whine " what was that for?" He pouts at Jungkook " You are being really romantic that's why " Jungkook said and huffed.

Taehyung puts it own hand and grabbed Jungkook's wrist...he pulled up his sleeves and looked at the bracelet...first gift from Taehyung.

" You are still wearing this?" Jungkook nodded his head " I'm never going to take this off " Taehyung pats his head making Jungkook pouts " I'm not a baby " Taehyung Chuckled " Are you sure? " Jungkook glared at him

" You are still wearing this?" Jungkook nodded his head " I'm never going to take this off " Taehyung pats his head making Jungkook pouts " I'm not a baby " Taehyung Chuckled " Are you sure? " Jungkook glared at him... Taehyung smiled and put the bracelet on his wrist.

 Taehyung smiled and put the bracelet on his wrist