CHAPTER 25

ERIC POV:

What in the world just happened?

I was not able to digest the stunt she just pulled off. It was so tempting. I didn't know that she had it in her. She was such a tease. 
How come she got so much confidence? And suddenly out of nowhere?

I could have caught a glimpse if she didn't cut the call. I felt my pants getting tighter as I thought about her more. Even with all these, she was still innocent in my eyes. She does these things so naturally and her not knowing the effect on me was such a turn on tempting me more. 

The door to my office opened and I saw two morons walking in. They were arguing to even notice me. I rolled my eyes as they sat on the couch.
"Dickheads!", I shouted to get their attention.

Damien looked at me and Austin chuckled.
"What are you doing here, Eric?", Damien asked.

"I'm fucking digging my grave. This is my office, dumbass", I sighed as Austin rolled his eyes.

"But shouldn't you be in Italy?", Austin asked. I frowned wondering how did they know about my schedule. 
"Yes, but I leave tomorrow. How did you...", Damien cut me off, smirking.
"Oh Eric. All we need to do was use a little bit of our charm to your secretary and boom!! We get everything"
"Assholes!", I glared at them focusing on the file.

"Well, are you taking Lily?", Austin asked.
"No, It's a business meeting. She'll get bored", I said.
"Actually that's what we came to talk about", Damien robbed my attention.

"Austin is coming to Italy because he wants to see how his new hotel is getting ready and as for me, I have some important person to see", Damien said and I knew what his work was.
"We're coming with you", they chorused.

I groaned in annoyance. Now I would definitely need Lily to keep me from murdering them.
"Why can't you just take your own goddamn plane?"

"Now, where would be the fun in that? We so like to annoy you and moreover we want to spend time with Lily. And free food", Austin chirped.

I seriously couldn't put up with these two. Fucking children!
"Fine, we leave by five in the morning", I smirked knowing they are not early birds. They in turn glared at me before muttering 'fine' angrily, walking out of the office. 

I sat down in my seat, waiting to just get home......

*************************************************

I entered home eagerly to see her cooking or dancing around but I was met with silence. The first thing that shook me was panic as I fastened up my pace. But I heard a sweet voice when I neared our bedroom. The door was ajar as dim light poured out of the room. I peeked in slightly as to not make a noise.

Lily was sitting with her back facing me while a little boy was watching intently. Then I realized that Lily was singing. God! Her voice was so soft and melodious. I didn't know that my wife could sing so well!

The little boy's eyes drooped as he listened on. Lily made him lay on our bed, not stopping her song. She pulled the comforter upto his chest, then pushing her hands through his hair, her voice lowering slowly inch by inch. Finally she hummed a little, kissing his forehead and I noticed that he had fallen asleep.

I leaned on the doorframe waiting for her to turn. She dimmed the lights a little and turned. Her eyes widened as she slapped a hand over her mouth and another patted her chest. She ran towards me, pushing me out and closed the door. She let out a huge breath, panting. 

"God, Eric. You scared me", she heaved looking at me.
"Let's go downstairs. He is sleeping", she pulled me along but I was quick to carry her in my arms. She gasped locking my neck. I chuckled as we made it to the kitchen counter. I did not forget what she did in the morning but first, I had to appreciate her voice.