23 ~ Being in control is out of control now

650 votes fast!!!

Mild steamy scenes. Read at your own risk. Vote before reading... ❤

Gulaab POV

It was the first time. It was the first that I couldn't stop myself. I wasn't able to keep myself in control anymore. And knowing that Sultan was feeling the same way I did, I couldn't stop myself either anymore. He also faced what I faced.

I never knew that my life would take such a turn that I would get married to a person who could understand me. He definitely needed me.

Looking at his face, I realized how alone he was feeling. How heavy his heart was feeling. His eyes were dark like the chamber. His body was naked and hot as the fire. I was feeling like the moth that was ready to be burned.

I asked him something and he turned me suddenly against the wall. I was hardly reaching his shoulders. He was a taller and strongly built man. His bulky biceps caged me closer to him and I felt his face coming closer to the corner of my neck. I tilted my head on one side in the effect and felt him pulling the hairpin out of my hair.

My hair loosened and I felt him holding my hair lightly. He held my hair slightly harsh this time and tilted my head making my face closer to him. A strong gasp left my mouth.

My heartbeat raced with this move of him and I felt butterflies in my stomach. His warm lips touched my cheeks and I closed my eyes in the effect. I wasn't able to think anything properly. His hold on my hair was keeping my all attention and his lips near my cheeks were sending shivers all across my body. 

"Aap jaanti hai harem me kitni aurte hai?"

"Do you know how many women are there in my Harem?" His hot voice traveled to my ear and I felt as I was frozen. I wasn't expecting this when I came to his chamber. He was drunk and seeming more dangerous I had ever seen.

Suddenly, his movement caught my attention as he pulled my hair slowly and lightly making my face lean backward closer to him. His lips were closer to my neck as he asked.

"Hnn?" 

I tried to shook my head and his voice took me to another world now.

"Itni ki agar roj bhi kisi ek ke saath waqt bitaenge to saalo lag jaenge"

"The many, if I am going to spend each night with all, then it will take years" 

"Sultan" I breathed as his lips touched my neck and I felt his other hand pulling my dupatta down from my shoulders.

"Lekin kabhi nahi... Humne kabhi apni mohobbat ke alawa kisi ko chune ki nafarmani nahi ki"

"But no, I have never dared to touch anyone other than my love" He muttered closer to my ear that shivers to my body and continued.

"Or na karenge"

"Neither I will"

He said and turned me suddenly. I was feeling so small in front of him. I looked into his eyes with a racing heartbeat while his gaze fixed on my hairs. He ran his fingers all across my hairs from tip to tail.