32 ~ Sultan craving for her

No, I won't be updating before 1k votes. If you readers cant even hit Vote button. I will my solace in studying for my final exams.

Vote if you want Sultan POV soon.

Or jaldi jaldi follow karo. Vishwas nahi kya apni author pe??? ❤❤❤

Gulaab POV

"Enough is Enough"

I said and looked directly into his eyes in anger.

He looked very angry and started walking towards the other direction of the chamber in front of a wooden almirah and opened it with his complete force.

I followed him with quick steps and looked at what was inside of Almirah.

The almirah was filled with jars of alcohol and I didn't think twice before standing between him and almirah.

My back hit the wooden shelves of it and I looked sharply into his eyes. Saying 'No'

He looked into my eyes and ordered me in a rough voice.

"Move,"

"Sultan, ab nahi... bhot pee chuke hai aap"

"Sultan, not anymore... You have drunk a lot"

I said looking into his eyes without any fear.

He took a breath and looked away for a moment before caging me there.

He kept his hand beside me on both sides and leaned into my ear saying.

"Stop me, if you can"

His hot breath fanned my ear and he sucked my earlobe for a moment.

I felt goosebumps over my neck and my lashes forced close for a moment.

I looked into his eyes as he seems impossible.

But, I couldn't leave him like that. He was surely not in his good senses and upset. And, the fact he was upset because of me. I could sense that he didn't like me being with Ibrahim and punishing him for that.

I had to do something.

I have to do something. I can teach him a good lesson in the morning. Right?

He moved me aside and took out a jar and with the imbalanced steps reached the couch and sat there.

He opened the wooden cap of the jar and filled the glass with it.

I quickly walked closer to him and stood in front of him.

I didn't know what would I be doing.

But, If I left him alone there I didn't think it would be good for both of us.

He was taking the glass closer to his lips and I didn't twice before jerking the glass from his hand.

The glass fell on the ground and liquid spilled over the floor. The sound of glass hitting the floor echoed in the chamber and he dangerously looked at me.

Aap ye kar sakti hai.

You can do it.

He just wanted to listen that I liked him and it was true somehow. I couldn't see any harm in accepting it one last time.

I took a breath and collected all my strength before going closer and sitting on his lap slowly looking into his.