ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

━━🌹 ━━ 

━━🌹 ━━ 

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ?"

ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ

━━🌹 ━━ 

"Great Demon King, I present to you my daughter, my only child, (Y/n)."

"My, my. What an interesting mix of looks. She has your eyes, Lord Dagon."

"Indeed, she does, my King."

"Child, raise your head so that I may see the rest of your face."

Taking in a very deep breath, I steadily look up, my (y/e/c) eyes meeting shining red ones.

"My King," I murmur softly but loud enough for everyone in the throne room to hear.

"Such beauty." The Demon King chuckles. "Of course, this is natural. After all, she has both your wife and your own looks, Lord Dagon."

My father lets out a breathy exhale and then says, "Thank you for your kind words, my King."

"Meliodas," the Demon King says, his voice booming, "step forward."

My eyes are instantly drawn to the Demon warrior standing by the large throne who steps out of his father's shadows, his glare extremely menacing. He bows his head in acknowledgement.

"Your Majesty," both my father and I say in unison as we bow to the eldest son of the Demon King.

"Meliodas," the ruler of the Demon realm starts as he glances over at his son, "I want you to train with this youngling from now on."

"Train with her?" Prince Meliodas exclaims, his ebony eyes widening slightly.

"From what I have seen, her skills are beyond impressive," his father states with approval in his tone. "If the two of you train with one another, I believe that you can become an unstoppable force against the Goddess race."

Prince Meliodas's gloved hands clench by his side and several of us immediately notice this.

"Is there a problem, my son?" the Demon King questions.

The Demon Prince's hands unclench as he answers, "None, my King."

"Good," his father says as he waves his hand. "I want you to start now."

"Now?" my father blurts out.

"Well, of course, Lord Dagon," the Demon King says simply as he nods his head in my direction. "Young (Y/n), my son will show you the training rooms. Lord Dagon, I wish for you to stay behind as we must discuss the second breach we've had this week. Unfortunately, my wife was injured during this breach."