ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! So the SDS movie Cursed By Light is coming out next week and if I'm not wrong, this is the sequel to Dragon's Judgement and the finale of the entire Seven Deadly Sins franchise. I'm crying... 😭  

So My Heartless Prince will go according to the timeline of the series and movie as well so this is what it will look like:

1. (Y/n) and the gang finish their ultimate journey at the end of Dragon's Judgement

2. (Y/n) and the gang face a new threat in Cursed By Light

3. Possibility of one or two chapters based on a crossover with Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia 👀  I completely understand if some of you guys don't want to read something like this which is why these chapters won't link with the main story. So if you decide to not read these chapters, don't worry, you won't miss out on any information that will link to the main storyline.

4. Epilogue will conclude this story and will be set probably around fifteen years later ✨

But for now, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ." 

ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ ᴄᴀʙᴇʟʟᴏ

Raising my shaky hand helplessly and trying to reach out, nonsense escapes through my lips as everyone and I just stare in horror at the place where Elizabeth...

Elizabeth.

"Beth!" I scream and start to thrash around in Ban's arms.

"Meliodas, (Y/n)!" someone calls out and we blankly turn to see Merlin with her finger pointing in the air. "Sissy is safe, by a hair."

"Please don't worry," a familiar voice speaks. "I'm alright."

"Beth," I breathe and slump against Ban's chest in relief. "But what the hell just happened?"

A dark light begins to shine on us so we all look further up, above Elizabeth, and gasp when we see the physical forms of her and Meliodas's curses once again.

"Reinternal reincarnation," my best friend whimpers. "It's back."

"But why?" Diane questions faintly as she grabs a hold of Elizabeth protectively. "I thoughtI thought the Captain had broken that curse!"

Yelling, Meliodas changes into his new form. "This time, I'll end it for good!"

I hear Gilthunder and Griamore excitedly discussing Meliodas's true powers but I ignore them once the curses reappear above us. 

"I don't understand," Meliodas murmurs, unable to tear his gaze away. "How has the curse regenerated?"

"Another curiosity, why has the curse only returned to the Princess?" Escanor asks as he rubs his thin arms.

"My curse was placed by the Supreme Deity," Meliodas explains with his hands clenched tightly. "Elizabeth's curse..."

Was placed by the Demon King.

"That's bad news," Ban states. "That likely means that the Demon King didn't die after all."

"Yeah, so it seems," Meliodas says somberly.

"Awful as that is, wouldn't this be good news for (Y/n)?" Escanor asks as he turns to me with a hopeful face.

"What do you mean, Escanor?" I question with narrowed eyebrows.