Cold shoulder

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Hello." Jungkook greeted as he saw Namjoon and Taehyung all set for breakfast.

Namjoon shot a air salute and Taehyung nodded in response to his greeting.

Jungkook pulled himself a chair and sat down. He took the desired breakfast and started eating.

"How are you now? Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked casually and Taehyung stiffens for a second but recovered quickly.

"Oh he was not okay yesterday." Namjoon replied.

"Why? What happened?" Jungkook's question was to Taehyung.

Taehyung just kept looking at his face thinking if he should tell Jungkook or not but then the dream, and he sure Jae-heon will not give it a second thought to do it so it's better to keep Jungkook out of this mess.

"Mr. Kim I'm asking you something." Jungkook said no matter what but he was little offended. Why? He don't know he just feels like it.

Mr. Kim? Why do you always have to speak so formally to me.

Taehyung thought and every time Jungkook calls him this he wants to cry. Why don't Jungkook just call him his friend like he used to do.

He really don't think of me as his friend anymore.

"Why the hell will you be a doctor to him?" Namjoon said raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked so innocently though he knows Namjoon is talking about the formal name.

"Mr. Kim seriously?" Namjoon said and Jungkook was distracted from Taehyung's face.

"Yeah. I mean we are....."

We are? What are we Jungkook? What do you think of me?

"You are?" Namjoon asked.

"We are roommates now so...."

"Roommates? Seriously. Don't make me smack you Jungkook." Namjoon hissed.

"Hyung that is not important, important is what happened yesterday?" Jungkook asked trying to roll this matter.

"Well we went on a date. It was fun but then suddenly on our way back Taehyung became sad, more like crying. I tried but...." he couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung stood up abruptly.

Both of them looked at Taehyung whose expressions were worried and breathing a little heavy.

"What?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

I have to go.

Taehyung said with the hand signs and ran toward the room to get his employe jacket and left the house leaving both males in utter confusion.

But Jungkook recovered quickly and was quick to run behind Taehyung but when he reached out Taehyung was gone.

He tried to look around but no. He went back inside.

"Where is he?"

"Gone." Jungkook said and took his car keys and went out.

As soon as Taehyung got the message and he read it he was quick to run outside. The message was from Jae-heon.

Nice house by the way. I can see you are having good breakfast. What do you think separating every part of body of the one sitting infront of you will be fun? Huh?

Namjoon who was sitting infront of him. He looked around nervous but saw no one and just then another message came.

Don't look around you can't see me, but i can and very clearly.