Crave

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Why can't you just listen to me?" Taehyung heard Jimin shouting as soon as he went inside.

"And why can't you just accept that i can do whatever i want." Came a reply from Yoongi.

"You think I'm forcing things on you?"

"You certainly are."

"Yoon...."

"First calm down and then we'll talk." And he saw Yoongi coming out of the room where Taehyung often slept or stayed when he fell unconscious.

"Hey..." Yoongi walk past him without looking at him. He rolled his eyes, and walked to the room.

"What happened between you two?" Taehyung asked as Jimin was looking at the door.

"Nothing." Jimin huffed in annoyance.

"Jimin."

"I don't know what's his problem. He just keep getting annoyed, I didn't even say anything." Jimin defended himself.

"Okay and what's the matter?"

"I don't know. Every time i say something he gets irritated." Taehyung clearly knows the possessive and dominant nature of Jimin. He knows how Jimin react towards the person whom he love and clearly he love Yoongi very much.

"Maybe you got on his nerves?" Taehyung slides down on the bed beside Jimin.

"I don't do that." Jimin pushed the hand that Taehyung was about to wrap around his shoulder.

"Well you get on mine all the time." Taehyung finally warped his arm around his shoulder.

"Tae I'm not in a mood." Jimin slightly pushed him but didn't forced his hand off of him.

"Hey Jiminie give him some space, I'm sure he love you as much you do him. I mean.... You know he love you..... You just.... You just become so dominating sometimes." Taehyung said slowly and soothingly.

"I don't do that. I listen to him all the times, i do really." Jimin said looking at the kitchen window where Yoongi was standing with his back to them and looking outside while hands folded on his chest.

"Yeah right like I don't know you." Taehyung asked rolling his eyes.

"Tae please leave if you can't be a comfortable shoulder." Jimin said.

"Okay fine. Should i talk to him?" Taehyung offered.

"Like he'll listen to you." Jimin scoffed.

"He even used to listen when i was mute, now i can talk he will surely listen." Taehyung replied with sassiness.

"Go on then try." Jimin said it showing unbothered but the hopefulness was clear in his voice.

"Alright. Get up and take a bath you stink till then I'll go and talk to him." Taehyung patted his back and walked out of the room.

"Ohh so you finally decided to show up." Taehyung halted watching Hyung sik standing by the hall.

"I always...." His eyes widened. He was about to reveal.

"So you........ " he narrowed his eyes and then widen them. "You just talked."

Fuck.

Taehyung vigorously shook his head. Hyung sik looked at him from head to toe.

"You did. I just heard you." He insisted.

"Boss there is a boy asking for you." Yoongi interrupted the investigation session.