⋇Chapter-3⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"How dare you to touch me??".. She pushed him..

"I was just doing my duty ma'am".. He told her showing the water..

"Then why are you standing like a statue?? Do it na".. Priti ordered him..

She held his shoulders and got out from the car..

Raghav sprinkled some water on her face and told her to sit on the car. She sat inside and closed her eyes getting the cool sensation..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Raghav left for his house taking a short leave before reaching to the office..

"How are you my darling??"..Dhiraj asked..

"I'm fine but I'm angry on you".. Priti replied..

"What happened with my girl??.. Dhiraj asked..

"Why didn't you come to airport to receive me??".. She pouted her face..

"I was stucked with some meetings that's why I told Raghav to receive you"

"Don't talk about that idiot.. He came late and then was giving me excuses.. I will not let him easily.. Where is he?.. After he left me here I didn't see him".. She gritted her teeth..

"He has taken leave because of some personal issues"..

"Again he has given you some excuses and you let him?.. How could you dad? He has a bucket of excuses".. Her tone was showing anger..

"You are taking him wrong sweetheart.. He is so good and hardworking guy.. He has taken leave as he has some personal issues"

"Oh dad, you are gem.. Taking so much stresses about that idiot.. Okay, as you are telling good about him I can't deny.. Now no more work.. Let's go home please.. I have lots of things to tell please please hurry up".. Priti told him like a child hugging him tightly..

"Okay my dear, let's go".. And they left for home..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Today I will talk to dad about us".. Priti was telling to someone on a call..

"But will your father accept our relationship??"..

"Don't worry, He is such a sweetheart".. Priti told him..

"Priti come here.. Dinner is ready".. Dhiraj called her..

"Shhh! Dad is calling.. I will talk to you later and I will tell him everything today.. Now I'm cutting the call.. Bye, Good night" She cut the call hurriedly and huffed..

She was just coming downstairs suddenly she heard a loud voice.. Without caring anything she rushed towards her dad..

"Dad, dad what happened??.. Why aren't you talking to me??.. What happened".. Her eyes filled with tears as she started sobbing loudly..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Dhiraj was admitted into the hospital as doctors started checking him..

Outside the cabin Priti sat on the bench with a thud.. Tears were flowing from her eyes continuously..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After sometime doctor came outside as she immediately got up..

"What happened to my dad doctor??".. Priti asked holding her tears..

"Heart attack".. Priti was shattered after hearing this..

"Treatment is going on.. We can't say anything now".. Doctor told her and left from there..

Priti was numb and totally devasted by the revelation.. Her father was her everything and this news tore her heart into pieces..

⋇✦⋇