⋇Chapter-10⋇

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Why aren't you coming".. The man on the call asked her..

"I can't.. I'm engaged now".. Priti replied..

"What??.. Are you joking with me??".. He asked..

"No I'm not".. Priti told him..

"And what about us??".. He asked again..

"Yes, I like you only but things are not in my hands now.. On dad's request, I agreed to marry him.. Give me sometime I will make everything like before".. Priti assured him..

In the mean time Raghav came to the room and he heard the conversation but not wanting to disturb her.. Priti didn't notice him before..

"I'm legally engaged that's why I can't do anything.. But I like you only!!".. Saying this she turned around and saw Raghav..

She quickly cut the call and gave him a fake smile..

"Why did you cut the call??.. It may be important for you"

"No, It's over.. You can go and sleep and one more thing you can sleep here.. No need to go outside.. There is very cold at midnight"

"No it's ok.. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable".. Saying this he was about to go..

"But I trust you".. She quickly cut him holding his wrist..

"I'm sorry for that day.. I judged you.. Forgive me please".. She requested..

"It's okay, I didn't mind".. Raghav gave her a soft smile, then took the pillow and slept at the couch and Priti at the bed..

"I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong but I will wait for your love.. I don't know I will get your love or not as there is already someone in your heart but I will try to win your heart.. Yes, I know you care for me.. Yes, you do which has given me the strength and now I can't let you go.. I can't".. He murmured..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Priti".. Meenu called her..

"Priti take this saree and get ready okay!!.. Some neighbours have come.. They want to meet you.. Hurry up"

Before Priti could tell anything she left and joined with the neighbours..

"Uff!!.. New problem!!.. Now what??.. Yeah, How can I forget??.. Google is here"..

She refreshed herself and started wearing the saree using Google.. But again and again she failed..

"Oh god!!.. Now what??.. This is troubling me"..

In the mean time Raghav knocked the door..

"Actually I have came here to take my phone which I forgot.. Can you please open the door??".. Raghav asked..

"No, Not now.. I'm wearing saree".. She replied..

"Okay, I will come later".. Raghav was about to go when she stopped him..

"Can you please call your mother for helping me to wear this saree??".. She requested him..

"Now??.. But Maa is not here.. She is busy with them.. Please try to do it yourself".. He replied..

"But I can't.. I tried to do it from Google many times but failed.. Please can you help me??".. She requested..

"Me??".. He was surprised..

"Please help me to manage this.. really I can't".. Again and again she requested him..

"Okay, but you have to open the door first".. She quickly wrapped a towel and opened the door..

He entered and took the saree..

"Okay, turn!!"..

Saying this he started to make her wear the saree genuinely.. He was feeling shy at the same time but can't show it.. He tied the back dori of her blouse and draped the saree and gave it to her..

"Insert this here".. Raghav instructed her.. He didn't touch her a single time and finally he made the pleats of her saree..

"Pin it here.. Okay, It's done".. He was about to go when Priti again stopped him..

⋇✦⋇