2541-2560

Chapter 2541 Adventure 2 In

  other words, even if he and the Seven Elders join forces, they may not be able to beat the Black Dapeng Bird? Su Luo's heart beat quickly.

  The eighth elder was vomiting blood in a gloomy manner.

  This place does not belong to the central area. How could this powerful black roc bird appear? Shouldn't this kind of powerful existence have strict domain awareness? What are you running out and shaking?

  Hearing the eighth elder's shout, Senior Brother Zhang didn't have time to think about it, and ran away quickly while carrying Su Luo.

  The rest of the people also kept pace, fast.

  This is a war of super-powerfuls, and a few of them can't get involved at all, except for making senseless sacrifices, they are of no use at all.

  Senior Brother Zhang ran far, far away with Su Luo...It seemed that he ran a dozen hills, and the night was dark, and finally stopped.

  Ouyang Xi has been following closely behind Zhang Wang.

  Fairy Bingqing and Ouyang Xi are almost front and back.

  I don't know if it should be said that Li Luoming was lucky. After everyone had a rest for a little while, Li Luoming arrived panting.

  "You...how...run...so fast..." Li Luoming arched, panting heavily.

  Those present are divided into three factions.

  Brother Zhang Wang and Su Luo faction, Fairy Bingqing basically despised everyone, and Ouyang Xi was a good man, so only Ouyang Xi was talking to Li Luoming.

  "Sit down and rest, drink some water." Ouyang Xi threw the kettle to him.

  Li Luoming took it and drank gulpingly. After drinking the water, he gradually calmed down.

  From time to time, he glanced at Su Luo with jealous eyes.

  "You really have a good fate, there will be people helping you to kill you everywhere!" Li Luoming's tone was sour.

  Su Luo curled up his lips with a smile, "You can't be jealous of this kind of thing, you have the ability to cast a good baby in your next life."

  Su Luo meant to cast a good baby, have a good parent or something, Stealing a daughter's baby, but Li Luoming obviously misunderstood, and muttered: "Iser is tempting!" When

  Brother Zhang Wang heard this, he became very angry, and he picked up Li Luoming's collar: "If you have the ability to speak again, Speak loudly!"

  Senior Brother Zhang Wang looked like that kind of tolerant and kind, good senior, but who would have thought that he would be so resolute in defending Su Luoxin?

  Li Luoming is clearly the one who deceives good and fears evil. Senior Brother Zhang Wang asked with such a strong head and face, he suddenly felt a little overwhelmed and panicked.

  "I..." Li Luoming stammered speechless.

  "Huh! Next time I will let Lao Tzu see you nonsense, who cares about which elder your master is, kill him first!" Senior Brother Zhang Wang casually threw Li Luoming to the ground!

  Poor Li Luoming managed to catch up with most of them, but he was thrown and almost blossomed. He was so angry that his heart, liver and lungs hurt.

  But in the face of being as powerful as Senior Brother Zhang Wang, he just dared not

  say anything, and silently swallowed his hatred... "Papa--" Su Luo applauded, "Second Brother Zhang said well!"