3095 Wedding 6

Chapter 3095

  Worship 3 "Husband and wife worship."

  The voice of the elder of the Holy Lord was loud and long.

  Everyone looked at the new couple with smiles, watching them worship each other.

  "Li Cheng, sent to the bridal chamber--" As soon as the Holy Master Elder said this, everyone immediately applauded!

  Nangong Liuyun stared at Su Luo with clear eyes, a slight smile on his lips.

  After waiting so long, I finally waited until this moment.

  All the waiting before was just for this moment.

  Nangong Liuyun led Su Luo, sending Su Luo into the bridal chamber in the sight of countless people's blessings.

  Nangong Liuyun lifted his hijab.

  That beautiful face, all over the country and the city, is full of enthusiasm.

  "Luoluo——" Nangong Liuyun provoked her sharp and clean chin, and stared at her affectionately: "We are finally married."

  Although there is only one sentence, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun at this moment are full of emotion. .

  This way, how hard, how dangerous, misunderstandings, and misses again and again, but fortunately, time is not old, you are still there, and I am still there.

  The two stared at each other, the stars in their eyes flashed, full of affection.

  At this moment, there was a burst of laughter outside

  , and it was still evening, so it was natural that he couldn't get married right away.

  Su

  Luo heard Bei Chenying's voice outside, so he pushed Nangong Liuyun: "Stupefied , hurry out to entertain the guests." Nangong Liuyun sat with a big horse with a golden sword, not caring: "The spring night is worth a moment. My daughter, how can I have time to socialize with others?"

  Su Luo couldn't help but laugh, and patted his arm: "It's still in broad daylight. You can go out quickly and just toast a glass of wine. This is custom and cannot be avoided."

  Nangong Liuyun didn't want to go out, and couldn't bear to leave Su Luo for a moment. Such a beautiful girl could not see enough for a lifetime.

  But as Su Luo said, this is the custom, part of the wedding.

  In the long years, he would get married once in his life. Naturally, he wanted to make the wedding go smoothly and complete, without missing any link.

  He promised to give Su Luo a perfect wedding.

  "Then wait for me, I'll come back to accompany you after walking around." Nangong Liuyun put a hickey on Su Luo's forehead and looked at her reluctantly.

  "I will be together every day from now on, so why bother to get bored with this moment?" Su Luo pushed him, "Didn't your foster father give you the jade slip? I must start practicing tomorrow." For

  these three days, Nangong Liuyun has been with Su. Falling kiss me and me, slanderously, there is no time to practice.

  Nangong Liuyun told Su Luo that the swordsmanship in the jade slip was the essence of Lord City Lord's cultivation. After training, his strength greatly increased. By then, those demons could not be his opponents at all.

  "Okay, I will practice after today." Nangong Liuyun reluctantly let go of Su Luo's hand and walked outside.

  Nangong Liuyun didn't need to toast at all, so naturally some people came to congratulate him.

  Unknowingly, the time has passed by half an hour.

  Inside the room.

  Su Luo was dressed in a bright red dress, slender figure, and her fiery red dress made her icy muscles and bones even more beautiful.

  At this moment, a slender shadow flashed by like electricity.

  Su Luo's eyes suddenly flashed.

  She instinctively felt that a danger was approaching her.

  Su Luo released her spiritual power and enveloped the entire room, but at this moment, she suddenly stiffened and her face turned pale!

  (End of this chapter)