10

Chelsea •

I sat in my car with the music playing, I wasn't going no where I was just happy to have my tire fixed.

Lucky today was senior ditch day because I didn't even feel like going to school anyways .

I'm so sore after yesterday , I took a bath earlier but I still have this little limp to my walk I'm hoping nobody notices.

Jaybo , zariah, Isaiah and ebony were all on the porch smoking ,as always .

I want to go somewhere but I don't have any money and I didn't have gas to waste .

While we're young started playing .

I turned it up and layed my head on my steering wheel thinking about Amir .

I think I like him .

Hearing faint yelling I looked up and turned my music off before getting out the car to see .

"How you just gone do me like that jay!?"

My eyes widened as Alicia walked up yelling at Jaybo .

"Get the fuck out My face" he spoke as he got off the porch and sat on the hood of my car .

He always did that so I didn't care really .

"I actually loved you! And you gone go fuck my friend ? Really Jaybo!" .

"I did everything you asked me too and you gone do me like this !" She continued yelling .

Zariah walked over to me laughing I guess at how confused I looked "this hoe is crazy don't pay her no mind" zariah spoke ,

"They do this like every month" ebony spoke .

"I hope I don't ever get this toxic cuz-"

I was cut off by a loud ass bang sound and my car shaking .

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked around my car to see a big ass dent in it and a brick on the floor .

My Jaw dropped as I looked at her "this Jaybo car right ?" She asked .

"Bitch you know I don't have no car!" Jaybo yelled .

"This a mutherfucking Benz bitch I know you ain't throw a brick at my car!" I yelled.

"I think she did" ebony spoke .

Without thinking I ran up on the girl .

She dented my fucking car, this car costed more then her life .

Being that this was my first ever fight I felt like I was doing good, until she grabbed my ponytail and swung me to the floor .

She got on top of me and started banging my head in , she got a few hits in until I felt her being lifted off me .

I looked over seeing ebony and zariah jumping her .

I got up and ran in the house , I told Theresa then went up to my room .

I locked my door then looked at myself in the mirror .

I had a black eye and a few scratches .

I shook my head crying as I laid on my bed , I was even more sore now .

A few minutes earlier I heard everybody at my door trying to check on me . I ignored them as I stared at my ceiling.

I want my old life back .

____________________________________________