13

Chelsea •

After putting my clothes back on I looked at Amir as he slid his sweats back on .

"So what are we?" I asked looking at him . "Humans" he quickly answered.

I sighed , I guess I gotta go more into detail "are we in a relationship? Friends with Benefits? Fuck buddies?"

"Why you wanna label it this only our second time fucking?" He asked looking at me . "I'd feel better if we labeled it" i spoke .

He gave me a 'I'm irritating him' face so I waved it off "nevermind it's fine" I spoke .

He sighed "we are not in a relationship, and we are not friends so that leaves one last option , fuck buddies"

I nodded "why aren't we friends?"

"Chelsea, go"

I nodded and got up walking out of the room and back into the dirty ass house they call a "trap"

"Wassup" some guy asked as he climbed through the window .

I almost got scared then I remembered that's how they get in.

"Hey" i waved .

He looked at amir and smirked "She's prettier then the last one" he spoke .

"What last one?" I asked .

"He ain't talking about nothing" Amir spoke slightly pushing the other guy.

"Anyways .. We going go kart racing you coming?" The guy asked . "Just y'all two?" I asked and he nodded

"Can I go?" I asked Amir.

Amir gave him a death stare before turning back to me "no" he said simply causing me to poke my bottom lip out .

"You can come if you got a fine ass friend for me cuz I ain't bout to be third wheeling" the boy spoke.

"Bet" i spoke "what's your name?" I asked him . "Anthony"

I nodded and opened my Phone texting Mariah , I told her where to meet us then I grabbed Amir's hand as we walked out the house .

He wasn't paying me no mind at this point .

I got into the backseat of his car and texted Mariah the whole ride there .

Luckily she got there at the same time as us , she walked up giving me this look 😳.

"What's wrong?" I whispered as she grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them.

"You ain't tell me anthony was here!"

"What's wrong you don't like him?" I asked . If she didn't she still was gonna have to take one for the team because I wanted to be here with Amir .

"No I've always had a crush on him"

"Oh... well Then thank me"

"But he's a drop out , remember I told you he got expelled for having sex in the janitors closet"

"Girl just come on" I spoke then grabbed her .

We walked back up to the boys and Amir handed me my wristband to put on.

"Awe You paid for me so This is kinda our first date" i spoked smiling as he put his on .

"Only did that because the line was long and I ain't have time for yo card to decline again" he spoke as he walked past me .

My jaw literally dropped "Why don't you like me" i asked following him .

We were whisper yelling at this point , trying not to make a scene .

"You're annoying" he said simply .

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Mariah and Anthony who were putting they helmets on and talking like normal people do .

"I think you gone need a extra large helmet with all that hair.." Anthony spoke and i laughed .

"I know right" I spoke .

I put my hair in a messy back ponytail then hurried and put the helmet on .

After that we started racing with other people , the go karts go so fast it scared me at first .

Of course I came in last place because I was more focused on not crashing anybody or hitting the side then on the actual race .

"Welp I had fun" I spoke as we all took out helmets off and got ready to go .

.

______________________________________________
First date tings