1.21: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

(A picture of Su Yexin and Zhuli Nangong)

Once In The Imperial Palace:

There was the daughter of Marquis Su Yan, Su Yexin.

To the outside world, the daughter of Marquis Su Yan was a beauty who could topple countries, a lovely daughter and sister, imperial city's number one talented maiden: who mastered all the four womanly arts.

However no one knew, that Su Yexin stood at the peak of jiang hu, the secret world of martial artists and her magical medicines could even bring the dead alive.

He was Zhuli Nangong, an upright and straightforward prince, unfavoured due to his lowly birth mother, was always the best to Su Yexin.

Both of them started to like each other and the days passed very sweetly.

She looked at him, he glanced back at her.

He smiled at her, she grinned happily back at him.

Zhuli Nangong wanted to make his Su Yexin the noblest on the land, so he really did it.

Slowly, all the court's power were in Zhuli Nangong's hands and to get the throne he poisoned the Emperor, his father, himself.

Su Yexin witnessed this deeds cruelty herself, but she wasn't fazed by anyone them after all she was away more cruel.

That year, he ascended the throne resulting in conquering the whole world around him.

That year, he made Su Yexin the Empress Yueguang and said with a gentle affectionate smile, "Xin'er you are the moonlight of my life. I love you so much that I can never stop doing it. So today I promise you, there will be only the empress in my imperial harem."

That moment, Su Yexin beamed with happiness. She felt she was the luckiest person ever.

But everything is the world is temporary. 

Later, Su Yexin's family was accused of rebellion, while she was accused of using witchcraft. That day, she could have escaped but she didn't, because she wanted to ask something: "Why?"

In the same dazzling imperial palace, she was dragged inside by the guards. Up on the dragon throne was the mighty Emperor with a beauty in his arms.

Su Yexin lowered her head as she secretly weeped.

But he wasn't there to comfort her like before.

He only coldly voiced out: "Zhen is extremely dissapointed in you.

Drink this cup of poison while I am merciful...."

Su Yexin didn't say anything neither did she struggle. She just smiled because she knew something. She was devoted to this man from as early as she could remember, but at the end what she got was death, what a funny joke!

Su Yexin drank the poison as she closed her eyes.

She just died like that.

Everything in this world was already fated.

Love was decided by red strings.

Fate was written by the Goddess of Fate.

Generations were continued and humans lived on.

Sometimes, to love someone, we also need to pay something special, we need to sacrifice so much and be foolish. 

Dying today doesn't mean that her love for him is gone