1.51: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 51:

After the grand scene between Yu Meng and Jiang Mingxiao, Yu Meng avoided Jiang Mingxiao like a dangerous virus. She even told Huo Weisan to kick him out of the house.

Fortunately, Huo Weisan calmed her down for few days, before she went to pick up a fight with Jiang Mingxiao again.

Jiang Mingxiao had to run away out of the house and had to stay low-key in the fear of getting beaten brutally by the she-devil.

------x-------

"Urgh, I am soo bored!" Supporting her cheek with one hand and fiddling with the pen with another hand, Yu Meng whined.

"You have been saying the same exact thing over and over again for the past 15 minutes," Hua Lian rolled her eyes at the childishness of Yu Meng.

"Now at least let me do my work in peace," Hua Lian pleaded.

"How am I even disturbing you, do your own work!!" Yu Meng huffed her cheeks.

She sat there doing nothing, and she didn't even have her book in front of her, so with only a pen in her hands, she started to daydream until, the Science Teacher, Mrs Shen called out, "Ms Fang, please get the textbooks for the Competition from the cupboard back of the class room to read."

"Huh?" Sleepily getting up from her sit, Yu Meng take slow steps to the back of the classroom until she wasted a lot of time. She opened the small cupboard on the top, as she heard someone suddenly say tsk.

"Why the F*** are you opening the cupboard?" The boy's voice was loud enough to be heard by Yu Meng as he came walking towards her. "Why are you even out of your sit?" Instead of answering, Yu Meng threw another question at him.

"Because Mrs Shen told me to get out of the class," He answered nonchalantly.

'So this is Fang Qingfei's backup? Hah, let's see what he can do.'

[Yes host, he is one of the back-up male leads that FL-Sama treasures, Li Tingsi . He has all the qualities of a perfect male lead but...he gets easily angry and he gets easily manipulated by others, which although is a benefit to the female lead, it also makes Li Tingsi a big targets to other.

I mean technically speaking, he is a bit...crazy...as well and he has anger issues. So host, be careful of him.]

"Then why are you still inside the class?" Narrowing her eyes, she sharply asked.

"That's none of your hella business. But why are you trying to look inside that cupboard, don't you know that's for the attending members of the End of Year Science Competition-" Li Tingsi asked inquiringly. "I do and I am attending the science competition, so I am getting the textbooks out of there to read," Plainly cutting Li Tingsi off, Yu Meng got two textbooks out and headed to go back to her seat.

Li Tingsi, being the annoying bug, roughly seized her fair wrist and stopped Yu Meng on her tracks. Her eyes turned cold as she freed her wrist from his hold, "Who told you that you could touch me as you wish?"

Feeling a bit guilty, Li Tingsi retracted his hand, but his pride stopped him from apologizing to her. "That was an accident." And not waiting for Yu Meng to say anything, he left the classroom in a hurry.

'Such a pain in the ass, this dude is already annoying me so much.'

[Host, my dear host, please control your temper.]

{(Xue Yun's thoughts) Man, why is host getting so annoyed over him?}

------

"Li Tingsi, come in," Mrs Shen shouted. A discouraged looking Li Tingsi, entered the classroom as all the eyes were on him expect for Yu Meng's, who was reading the textbooks like it was the end of the world. Pointing at Qing Yuan's previous sit, Mrs Shen looked at Li Tingsi, "You see the seat next to Fang Ying? Since that's empty, that will be your new seat from now on."

Suddenly, both Yu Meng and Li Tingsi looked at Mrs Shen in shock.

"But-" Yu Meng pleaded.

"No buts," Mrs Shen sighed.

Li Tingsi, who was also shocked, said, "Mrs Shen, I have beef (Another term for fighting or disagreement, it's a slang) with her!"