I want a baby now prank (on y/n)

Billies POV

I press the record button on the camera and started the intro.

"Hey guys welcome back to our channel sorry we haven't been uploading as much i was just busy with the studio and working on the album and y/n has been training a lot recently but im making it up to u guys with a prankkk!"

"As you could tell from the title yes i am doing the i want a baby now prank on her, btw we are both super young i'm 19 almost 20 and y/n is 21 in a couple months"

" i mean me and y/n obviously want kids and we had a conversation on when might be the right time and right now is definitely not ideal so it'll definitely take her by surprise"

I hid the camera and y/n just got back home and finished taking a shower and now she's sitting on the couch on her phone.

I go sit next to her and finally have a proper greeting

"hey babyy" she said giving me hugs and kisses

"hiiii" i say with my head buried in the crook of her neck

Y/n got closer to me and laid on top of me with a loud huff, she wrapped her arms around my waist and closed her eyes.

"how was training" i ask her while rubbing her back

"fucking exhausting i'm so sore" she whined "it'll be worth it soon for the game" i reassure

"yea i guess" she says in a mumble "are you okay?"

"yea i'm just tired and i missed being in your arms" she said cutely and kissed my collarbone "okay well before you sleep i wanted to talk to you about something serious"

she looked up quickly

"okayyy...what is it" she said a little bit skeptical

"okay so i'm nervous about saying this to you cuz i don't know how you would react but i've been thinking about this a lot recently"

"okay just say it you're making me anxious right now is it something bad?"

"y/n calm down it's not what you're thinking" i reassured her and kissed her head

"okay good" she said with a sigh of relief

i don't say anything not knowing how to word what i'm trying to say.

"what is it you can talk to me about anything baby" she says grabbing my hand and giving it a little squeeze of encouragement.

i give her a small smile

"okay so i...."

"love just say it it's okay" she said grabbing her water bottle from the night stand and taking sips

"i want a baby now" i blurted out suddenly

Y/n's eyes grew wide and she chocked on some of her water  "you what?"

"i want a baby and by now i mean liek not in a year
like i wanna start trying now" i repeat but explaining more this time

"i do too baby but we're just to young right now, we won't have time to raise a child i'm busy with training and modeling your busy and we're going on tour soon. It's just not a very ideal time to be trying for a child"

"Yea i know but i really want one like right now i don't wanna wait until i'm old and my son or daughter being in school and I'm an old wrinkly mother i wanna be a milf"

y/n let out a laugh "baby you're gonna be a milf regardless u don't have to worry about that i just don't think any of us are ready to take care of a whole ass human being right now, i thought we talked about this where is this all coming from?"