65

There were not many people in the underground garage, and the parking space for Shen Liuchen's car were still reserved for the president.

    Each subsidiary of Jinyu Group, including its subsidiaries, will reserve a parking space exclusively for the president as long as there is a parking lot. Even if Shen Liuchen will only inspect once a year, the parking space will definitely be reserved for him and will not be easily occupied.

    There is no one around, and no one will see them playing.

    Shen Liuchen caught Song Jinxi's hand with his big hands, and sighed in a low voice, "How can you be so stupid."

    Song Jinxi opened her mouth, unexpectedly speechless.

    She withdrew her hand, silently leaned against the car door, turned her back to Shen Liuchen.

    The man sighed softly again, adjusted the seat back, leaving a little space, and then lifted her to sit on top of him.

    He looked down at her, saw her downcast and refused to look at him, leaned over and kissed her smooth cheek.

    "Isn't it good to have a child after two years?" The voice was low and gentle, dispelling the embarrassment and shame in Song Jinxi's heart.

    Song Jinxi faltered for a while, and said, "It's a good idea...but, there will be a little expectation."

    How much did she look forward to it? To the point that her body was affected, and there is a reaction that shouldn't be there?

    What's more...

    "We didn't take measures for the first time. Your period just ended not long ago, and the chance of having one is unlikely." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi was silent.

    Seeing her pretending to be an ostrich with her head down, he thought it was because of her sadnesa.

    Because he let her know that the chance of her being pregnant is almost zero, so she is so "depressed."

    For some reason, he always felt that Song Jinxi seemed to be becoming more and more childish these days, but she was also more and more able to touch the softest part of his heart. Shen Liuchen chuckled lightly when he looked at her pitiful  appearance, clasping her fingers with her little hand, he kissed her.

    "Besides, if you are really pregnant, you can't participate in the company's tour activities." He coaxed in a low voice: "Starting next week, the company will organize employees of various subsidiaries to travel abroad one after another for a whole week. The President's office was originally going to go with the people from the Western Entertainment subsidiary, but I asked them to arrange to go with Ximi."

    Song Jinxi was moved.

    Because of the "kidney deficiency," she didn't have time to talk to Shen Liuchen about it, but she didn't expect that Shen Liuchen first brought it up to her.

    When the two girls were discussing which subsidiary the president's office would "promise", one of the girls who sounded more familiar about it  vowed to say that Ximi must be selected this time.

    If she's not here ,it would be Western Entertainment that was selected this time.

    For some reason, Song Jinxi felt that she had become a little cheesy, and this kind of trivial matter was worth her complacency in her heart...

    Seeing her silently not speaking, Shen Liuchen thought she was not interested in this, and continued to explain: “This trip, the destination is Australia’s Swan Valley, which is the oldest wine-producing region in Theo, where there are many food feasts. There are also all kinds of horse-drawn carriages."