67

Song Jinxi ran out of the president's office in a messy pace. After entering the elevator, when there was no danger of being caught back. She began to look forward to the trip a few days later.

    At this time, she suddenly wanted to share her joy with someone.

    She opened WeChat and sent  message to Lin Xiaoxiao.

    Song Jinxi: "Ah, so happy."

    Lin Xiaoxiao may happen to be playing with her mobile phone . As soon as her message was sent out, she responded with a question mark while she was still editing the second message.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "?"

    Song Jinxi: "In a few days, our company is going to travel abroad for seven days, going to Swan Valley in Australia, eating delicious food, tasting wine, riding horses, and riding a carriage~"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Uuuuuwahhh... T^T"

    Song Jinxi: "I wanted to ask if you want to go together with me, but it's a pity that you have to study. It's so pitiful. #Sigh "

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "...???"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law, did you deliberately make me feel envious? How can you be so bad?"

    Song Jinxi: "I just want to share this joy with you. (*3*)//

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "...we will sever our relationship for five minutes, let me Calm down."

    Song Jinxi achieved her goal, chuckling out of the president's exclusive elevator, and onto the ordinary passenger elevator again.

    She still didn't know that from the moment she stepped out of the president's exclusive elevator , the security lady on the other side couldn't help but complain to her good friend at the front desk.

    Miss Security also couldn't understand Song Jinxi's brain circuit.  She can sit in a position where all women are envious and jealous, and also can stand next to that person, but why she wants to be so sneaky, like having an affair.   

Until the lady at the front desk replied to her, she said, "Maybe  she's worried that everyone will know, and she will receive jealous eyes from all directions when she work, so she dare not say it."

    The security lady felt that it made sense, and she began to cry with her good girlfriend again, why there is only this one such excellent president.

    Since the relationship between Shen Liuchen and Song Jinxi was determined, every day has been their love-breaking day.

    Song Jinxi didn't know that every time she stepped out of the president's exclusive elevator, she hurt the heart of the lady security sister. She was still holding her mobile phone and waiting for Lin Xiaoxiao to reply.

    Lin Xiaoxiao was quiet for a while before sending a message.

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "Sister-in-law, what should I do?"

    Song Jinxi: "What's wrong?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "I found that I was a little scared of Big Brother."

    Song Jinxi: "Don't you like him very much?"

    Lin Xiaoxiao: "I appreciate him. Ah, but I'm also scared. I found that my eldest brother is the same as my cousin, and his aura alone is scary. I don't dare to approach him at all. However, my cousin and I seldom come into contact with each other, so I don’t feel much about it...but my eldest brother is different. Big brother said that after a few months of work he will be back home, the key is that he will also give me extra lessons. T_______T "