𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚

Here's the thing, Stiles had been having nightmares since he, Scott, and Allison sacrificed themselves to find the nemeton as result to find their parents

       Here's the thing, Stiles had been having nightmares since he, Scott, and Allison sacrificed themselves to find the nemeton as result to find their parents. Who had been kidnapped by Jennifer Blake; a darach who wanted revenge against the alpha pack. So when he gasped himself awake inside of a locker he immediately assumed that he was in a nightmare. Dreading what could be waiting for him outside, half of him didn't want to open it but the other half was wondering would it be so bad to open it.

He stood there arguing with himself for what felt like years while, in reality, it had only been five minutes. He finally opened it revealing the dark school corridor, lights flickering producing what would look like something out of a horror movie, blood was splattered across the school floor giving rise to the corpses lying stiff with parts missing from their bodies. Some even with their hearts and heads ripped out violently, limbs broken in opposite directions creating a foul aroma.

He covered his mouth trying to stop the vomit from pouring out which in turn didn't stop his eyes from watering because of the horrific sight. He stumbled backward before breaking out into a haste walk, he turned the corner but was stopped short he noticed a shadowy figure backed into the darkness.

His heart hammering against his rib cage, his breathing heavy, he could only watch as the figure slowly stalked forward, and as he walked the lights burst out right before he could step into the light. It was as if it was making fun of Stiles as if it could tell it only made him more terrified.

He tried to move but it was as if his body was frozen and the more he tried to move the faster that thing walked. Tears slipping out of his eyes and the only thing he could do was close them. And just as the cold air hit him- it disappeared into heat.

Too frightened to open his whiskey-colored eyes, he could feel the sun hitting his skin and grass touching the tips of his finger. And instead of hearing an air vent, he heard birds and trees moving from the slight breeze.

He opened his eyes to see the view of tall grass with butterflies flying all around him. But they weren't normal, it looked like they were glowing even in the sunlight. Stiles's eyes widened when he caught sight of a huge tree with flowers spread across the bright green leaves. But that wasn't what caused his eyes to widen, it was the girl sitting beneath the giant willow tree.

She looked his age with dirty blonde hair and her skin having a slight tan, she was beautiful no doubt, maybe more than Lydia which confused him as he had only ever thought the strawberry blonde was the prettiest girl he would ever see in his lifetime.

He was broken out of his thoughts when she looked up at him, 'wow' he thought when his eyes made contact with her bright blue eyes that alone was enough to make him want to talk to her. But of course, his mind had to ruin it for him by considering the thought of her being supernatural. How could she just suddenly show up in his dream? He had never seen this girl in his life, if he did he would definitely remember it.

The further he thought about it the more it convinced him, she was evil. She had to be.

And with that on his mind, he walked toward where she was seated. "Here," she uttered as soon as he got close enough. She was holding out to him a flower crown, and weirdly enough it was the same color as his beloved jeep.

He stared at her weirdly before hesitantly grabbing it, his eyes never leaving her as she started making another one, this time in a soft lavender color. It was relatively quiet with him staring at her and her just weaving a flower crown. "My name is Astrid if you're wondering, don't worry you don't have to sit next to me if you don't want to. You could sit over there" she pointed over to a spot across from her that held a good amount of space between them.

Surprisingly he listened to the girl he now knew as Astrid. "I'm Stiles" was the only thing he said while setting the crown on top of his head erupting a hum out of the blonde. "That's a unique name Stiles" she complimented putting the finishing touches on the crown.

"Thanks.." he stated slowly before questioning her. "So um where am I?"

"In your dream, I just made it nicer"

"Uh-huh and um how exactly did you do that?"

She sighed softly before looking up at him, laying the now finished crown on her head "you kinda called out to me unconsciously" she started sheepishly wringing her hands together. "And how did I call out to you," Stiles asked crossing his arms with suspicion hidden in his tone, though that didn't help since the flower crown resting on his head just made him look absolutely adorable.

"So um... the thing is I don't... exactly... know," she confessed awkwardly hoping that he didn't yell at her, though she was surprised when he just sighed heavily out his nose rubbing his hands over his face.

Noah; who had gotten up to use the bathroom heard mumbling coming out of his son's room. He softly rapped his knuckles against the teen's room, although he should have suspected that his son wouldn't wake up to the soft noise.

Peeking his head into Stiles's room, he found stiles sitting on the floor with his feet crossed and back resting against his bed speaking to himself. Noah sighed slightly walking fully into the room, he kneeled next to his son and softly shook him unknowingly interrupting his conversation with the blonde known as Astrid.

Stiles was rambling when he felt as if an earthquake was happening, "what is this?! What's going on?!" he panicked subconsciously scooting closer to Astrid. "I guess it's time for you to wake up," said the girl knowingly looking at him.

She stood up pulling Stiles up to his feet making him stumble and hold her arms tighter.
"I'll see you when I see you, Stiles"
was the last thing he heard before waking up to his dad shaking him.

Stiles looked around, noticing that he was on his bedroom floor "what..?" he murmured to himself while looking at his father. "Come on, into bed. Let's go" Noah helped him up before helping him into his bed, holding up the comforter for Stiles to crawl in.

"Goodnight Stiles" his dad uttered before walking out of the room, hearing Stiles say it back before he closed the door.

Stiles's eyes were fluttering shut when he caught sight of the flower crown Astrid made him resting comfortably on his nightstand. And way too tired to question it, he fell asleep.

And he didn't have nightmares this time, it was the complete opposite. He was reliving happy memories and somehow he knew it was Astrid's doing.

But he still didn't know what she was or what she would mean to him.

He also didn't know how the events that would take place wouldn't just affect him.

୨⎯ Authors note ⎯୧

Did I come up with this out of nowhere? yes, I did Anyway welcome to the story!