𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙩

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙩. 2

* ˚

    STILES AND NOAH STOOD TO THE SIDE TALKING WHEN A POLICE OFFICER APPROACHED THE GIRL. He grabbed Astrid's arm tightly, pulling it behind her back about to put a handcuff on her when she kicked his knee. Hard.

"Let go of me!" She yelled out breaking out of his grip catching Stiles's attention quickly. Another officer grabbed her arms when Stiles yanked the man by the collar of his shirt, pushing him up against the truck. "Stiles!" Noah heaved the teen off the man, "they're just trying to do their job," he tried to calm the boy only to be ignored as Stiles walked to check over Astrid.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently holding her face between his palms. Astrid nodded grabbing his hands from her face giving him a look. Stick to the plan.

She wasn't blind and she could see how much her love wanted to torture the man that touched her.

"They had orders to take her back to Eichen House, but we have to get permission from a judge to get her out of there, so... she has to go back for now," Noah announced making what others thought was Stiles pull her under his arm closer.

Noah wasn't going to lie, he thought it was weird how close Stiles was to the girl when he had; to their knowledge met her two days ago. He didn't exactly like how he was acting around her, being protective and almost hurting a police officer he had known when he was a kid.

It wasn't like him. Like his son.

His son was awkward and fidgety, throwing sarcastic quips whenever he had the chance. His son; to his knowledge, was in love with Lydia.

But this Stiles, this one stayed close to the blonde girl whenever he had the chance. This one didn't fidget as much and this one was standing stiff. As if he was waiting for something to happen.

It made him suspicious, what if it was Void? No. Stop it. This is Stiles, your son. He thought scolding himself for thinking such a thing. Unknown to him through his thoughts and doubts would be confirmed in a few hours.

Astrid tugged Stiles to the side by his hand and making sure they were at a good distance from the werewolves she hugged him lowly whispering in his ear.

"Stick to the plan, I'll be okay don't worry"

They pulled apart before an officer handcuffed her, with Stiles watching as she left. Unknowingly making him more determined and angry.