Episode 3

As Lisa was dragging me I laughed at her. She looked at me back confused.

Lisa: Yah why are u laughing at me because of u I was going to be late for class. She said and I just smiled at her while shooking my head.

As we both entered in the class we saw Edward sitting with Samantha on front seat of the row in right while Samantha was reading the book and Edward was admiring her. I started to get weak in front of him but Lisa put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me while mouthing " be confident and ignore him" I smiled back at her while nodding my head.

We both walked towards our seat which is next to Edward and Samantha in the first of middle row. Lisa sat at Edward's side while I sit after Lisa to the left side. And then our new professor Mr. John came in and started introducing himself and after that we started to introduce ourselves as Edward's turn came I looked at him for few seconds and then just diverted myself because now I don't want any kind of attraction with him. Then a new boy transferred to our class from another class started to introduce himself as he was looking at all of us I smiled at him and he smiled at me too but the whole class became surprise because he is a rude kind of guy and don't talk to anyone accept his few friends and one more thing he is rival with Edward because he also likes Samantha like seriously why does he like such a slut type of girl I know she was sweet to everyone with her first year of high school but now she is just a bitch I don't know why boys drool over her specially for my surprise Edward and Harry also. But just forget this nonsense and focus on class. As soon as my turn came I started to introduce myself while looking my classmates and Mr. John and when I saw Edward I saw him smiling at me but I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. Suddenly his smile dropped I don't know why but I don't care.

After the class :-

As lunch time was there me and Lisa quickly took our things to keep in our lockers because Edward was trying to approach me. I don't know why suddenly he is being nice to me like smiling at me then approaching me. Me and Lisa quickly took our stuffs and kept it in our lockers and headed to cafeteria for our lunch. Me and Lisa was just talking about some random stuffs when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at him with a smile.

??: Can I sit here with u two. He asked to me and Lisa, and we both looked at each other and again at him and smiled and nodded. As soon as he sit down next to us, I asked.

Y/n: Hey Harry why u wanted to sit with us like we don't have any problem but I know that u don't like to talk to girls and others except ur friends and Samantha. I said. He looked at me for a second and then said.

Harry: Look I don't talk to everyone because they like me because of my looks specially girls and u both are just different from others u don't like me because of my looks and when I was introducing myself in the class u both smiled at me softly while others are just bickering about me so I find u both different, so that's why I wanted to talk with both of you. Me and Lisa looked at each other while making o shape face while he was munching his food. Then we both also started to have our food. But suddenly he asked something to us.

Harry: Can I be friends with you both. He asked. Me and Lisa looked at him and nodded while smiling. He gave a huge smile to us.

Then after few days me, Lisa and Harry became best buddies I told him my secret and about my past and when he came to knew about me and Edward he was going to fight with him but I stopped him and said it's ok I don't care anymore, he said that be careful from Edward, I don't know why he said that but I agreed and I told him about myself because I started to trust him. While we were walking through the hallway a message pop up on my mobile and when I looked at it I got shocked. It....it was from Edward. When I showed the message to Lisa and Harry that Edward want to meet with me in the library Harry instantly disagreed that he don't want me to go to Edward but Lisa and I assured him that nothing will happen and after so many tries he finally agreed. And I assured them that I will tell every detail of our talk. To assure them. And they just wished me luck and smiled at me and there smile is everything to me there smile is my power when I am low but when they smile and cheer me up I forget everything happened to me. And about Samantha she stopped bullying me because Harry became my friend and she started to act cute towards me but I don't care because I told Harry about her true colours so he trusted us and started to hate her because he know we will not lie to him.

Right now I am walking towards the school 🏫 library with full of confidence because now I don't care about what he thinks of me because now I don't like him nor care about him at all.

____________________________________________________________________________

So hey guys this is for today's Episode and like and comment to my story.

Bye love you guys.❤️❤️