Chapter Twenty-Six

It's short.

Levi's p.o.v

Levi grabbed (f/n) as she fell on top of Levi. Levi's eyes widened as he held on to her, completely scared out of his mind. He didn't know what happened or what to do in this situation.

"Help, somebody help!"Levi called out as he held onto (f/n) unconscious body. She was out like a light and it scared Levi to death. One second she was awake and the next she was passed out in his arms.

A nurse had heard Levi's plea and came rushing over, examining the pregnant woman in front of her. She quickly instructed Levi to lay her on the ground so she could check her vitals.

"What happened?" The nurse asked Levi as she checked for a pulse and to see if (f/n) was breathing. Levi gulped, watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"We were arguing and then bam, she was out." Levi whispered as he bent down to (f/n) body. The nurse sighed and urged Levi to help carry (f/n) into one of the spare rooms. He hoisted her body up in the examination table and just watched.

The nurse left to go get Eren, but before that, she told Levi to sit down. Levi obeyed and grabbed a chair that was placed in the corner of the room. He rubbed his hands over his face as he became stressed out.

He looked at (f/n),who was draped on the bed in front off him. Thoughts appeared of past events as he chose to focus on those to pass the time.

And so it began, the thoughts of the man himself.

Flashback (after Kenny left)

Levi stood on the porch repeating the words that constantly haunted him.

She was pregnant.

Kenny's car had sped away, never to be seen again, and with that, left Levi confused. Levi was speechless as he clutched onto a chair that sat on the porch, trying to regain all of his motor functions.

Levi knew that this baby was his for sure. He had slept with this woman all of his life; she was his first encounter. Levi ran his fingers through his hair, contemplating on running inside and calling (f/n) up, asking the million dollar question and getting an answer in return.

Levi tried to regain moister in his mouth as it became dry as a desert, but couldn't muster up enough saliva to do so. He began to breathe heavily, it couldn't be that this was happening, and yet it was.

He had gotten two woman pregnant, just because he was thinking with another organ of his body instead of his mind. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts that were haunting him.

'If she wanted me to know, she would have called me.' He kept saying to himself while taking deep breaths. But of course, she was keeping it a secret for the best of both worlds. So that both of them could live in peace and harmony without the collision of problems.

His hand was itching to grab the phone, but he knew that it would brew a big storm filled with a lot of drama. Hell, maybe the baby wasn't even his to begin with. He kept thinking, and wondering if he should call.

Levi got out of the chair and retreated inside, hoping that the neighbors hadn't seen the breakdown he recently had. He opened the front door and rushed inside, closing it softly so Petra wouldn't wake up.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the leftover brewed tea that sat on top of the kitchen stove inside the kettle. He grabbed a tea cup and poured some of the liquid in it before shooting it down like it was a shot glass.

He needed to forget those words that had wandered into his mind. 'She isn't pregnant' He said to himself, over and over again while sitting in the sofa in silence.

'It isn't mine if she is.' Levi said as he poured more tea and then poured it into his mouth. He kept repeating it like a mantra as he continued to gulp down the tea.

He kept eyeing the phone every couple of seconds, wondering again if he should call. But he never did.

He shook his head over and over again, finally caving into those words.

'She's pregnant.'

Flashback over

The room door opened, making Levi snap out of his thoughts. Eren quickly rushed in, examining the poor woman that had fainted because of Levi. Eren listened to her heartbeat and the the baby's, alternating between the both of them.

He nodded to himself and then turned to Levi. " You're stressing her out you know, and she doesn't need this during her pregnancy." Eren said bitterly before urging the nurse to get a damp washcloth.

Levi grimaced as he looked at the boy with brown hair and turquoise eyes, Eren's eyes glared at Levi as he grabbed the washcloth and rubbed it against her head.

"She had a pregnancy faint." Eren told Levi, making his curiosity grow by the second. He urged Eren to continue as the suspense as killing him.

"It's can be caused by many things like anxiety and high blood pressure, low blood pressure and overheating." Eren said as he continued to rub the wash cloth over her head. Levi sighed and relief, knowing that it wasn't that severe.

"Apparently when you two started to argue, one of those things triggered this fainting. I wouldn't be sighing in relief right now, you could have triggered something more dangerous with all this stress you are giving her."Eren but back at Levi, making Levi scowl in annoyance.

"Watch it brat."Levi snapped back, hating that this boy was talking back to him. Eren bit his lip as he continued to try to awaken (f/n).

"We just have to pray for the best that the baby and mother is okay."

And with that, Eren left the room, leaving Levi behind to worry about the baby and the reoccurring feelings for his ex-wife.

@@@

I'm sorry it's short.

I'm making a Ginoza X reader  fanfiction called wishful thinking

Remember to Vote, comment and follow!

~Kat