Chapter Seven

This chapter gets kind of Limey so be aware.

Coma: You are currently in a coma,this is a flashback.

4 months ago...

You and Levi were on the couch,watching a cheesy movie that had come on.

"This movie is awful."You cringed at the movie as you watched the characters bicker on the screen.

Levi rubs soothing circles on your back as you watched the movie. He hummed softly in agreement.

The movie turned off and switched to a commercial.

You turned to Levi and kissed him on the lips. It started soft and sensuous, but turned into a hot and passionate kiss.

"Levi."You moaned as he removed his lips and attached them to your neck.

You started panting softly as the room began to get hotter.

As you attacked each other and began to strip each other's clothes off, a baby laughing broke you out of your trance.

On the television screen, there was a happy couple holding a child in their hands,smiling as the baby laughed.

You looked towards Levi and stuck your head in the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek.You looked up to him and gave him a faint smile.

Levi's eyes were still watching the commercial with great interest.

"That can be us one day."He spoke,looking down at your petite frame.

"You want kids?"You asked him.

You and him hadn't really talked about having kids since you two were still in your early twenties.

"Yes I would like children,but maybe a little while longer though."

You blushed and laughed softly. Levi didn't look like the type of guy that would want children.

After all,when you two would pass the park on the way to Hanji and Erwin's house, he would call those kids brats.

"Are you going to call them brats too."You teased him.

He made a faint 'Tch' sound as he scowled at you.

"No,because our children will be raised right and will have manners and respect." He smirked at you.

"I hope so."You cooed as you dived in for another kiss,which Levi gladly took advantage off.

You moaned as his hand brushed your inner thigh,leaving tingles on your skin.

"So you want kids in the future?"Levi asked you as he nipped you earlobe.

"Of course, mini-mini you's and me's running around the house."You teased him as you gripped his hair with your hands.

"We better practice then."Levi whispered in your ear,before he grabbed you and rushed you to the bedroom.

***
3 days later
Present time
Beep.Beep.Beep

The sound of the monitor blared through the room,making you open your eyes.

"Where am I?"You mumbled to yourself as you examined the room around you.

You were in the hospital as you could recall from the monitors and the smell of disinfectant that wafted into your nose.

You grabbed your aching head and groaned as you felt the pulse of the throbbing coming from your head.

The sound of the door opening made you head snap to the left. A doctor walked in with a clipboard in his hand.

"Are you Ms.(F/n)?" He asked you as he walked to the right side of the hospital bed.

"Yes."You croaked out before having a coughing fit. The doctor handed you a bottled water,which you gladly accepted.

"Thank you."You told him,before a nurse came inside the room.

"Here is the file on her tests."The nurse handed the file before giving you a small smile and left the room.

"What happened?"You asked the doctor.He took a flashlight and waved it in you eyes.

Your eyes watered slightly before he handed you a tissue to dab your eyes.

"Do you remember anything."

And at that point,everything came back in your mind.

Petra and Levi incident and the engagement, also the car accident.

"I got in a car accident..."

"Is everything okay."You quickly asked him.

He gave a faint nod.

"It's a miracle that the little one survived. That crash was deadly and could have easily killed both of you." He told you as he checked the monitors and wrote down the results.

"Both of us?"You questioned,giving him an astonished look.

He gave you a big smile before looking at the results again.

"Yes. Ms. (F/n) (L/n),You are pregnant."