f o u r .

a/n : me writing this at 4 am 👁💧👄💧👁

y/n pov

It revealed a shocking scene I couldn't bear to look at. Numerous displays of me walking around the house or studying at the campus were flashing on a wide screen, and just like that yandere cliché, a whole fricking wall was covered with photos of me, both big and small. There was a semicircle shaped desk with a spinning chair on the middle of the room, which had my schedule taped on the surface. The paper had red lines and highlights all over it, making it almost impossible to read. I almost fainted, but I tried to stay calm as I slowly closed the door. 'I need to get out, as fast as possible.'

I quickly grabbed my laptop bag and ran to Ryan's car parked outside. "Hey, y/n-" "Drive to the café. quickly." "Uh, are you okay? You look pale-" "Just drive, okay? I'll explain later." Ryan accelerated the car and we soon arrived at the cafe. "Okay, y/n. Now, can you tell me what's going on?" I took a deep breath and explained everything to him. Ryan's face began to harden, and he quietly held my hand. "...You should call the police, y/n. This-this isn't right. I should have known it sooner. I'm so sorry." "No need to apologize, Ryan...but I'm not calling to police." "Why not? Y/n, that's a crime!" "I know, but...he doesn't know that I saw that room and...I know that...even after seeing that...I...I still love him."

Ryan sighed and crossed his arms. After a few moments of thinking, he opened his mouth. "I understand, y/n. It must be so hard for you. I have a girlfriend too, and...I would have done the same thing if my girlfriend did that."(a/n : yah so here, I cut off the possibility of Ryan liking y/n lol) He said as he patted my shoulder. I couldn't help the tears welling up in my eyes. Conan. The person I love most in this world. How...How could he do that? My heart was shredded to pieces, and soon my face was covered up in tears. I hung out with Ryan and went back home. Ryan kindly offered to drive me home. I took a deep breath and opened the door which lead me to Conan.

"Conan?" "Hey, y/n!" He smiled and hugged me at the doorstep. "Did you do your project?" "Well, yeah. We only finished the planning part but things are going really well." "Great. I bought you some food on my way home." He handed me a paper bag from Panda Express, my favorite place to eat. (a/n : panda express is heaven ❤) I tried to smile and stay calm, but my hands were slightly shaking. "Y/n...are you okay?" "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I quickly took the bag and started eating, wanting to avoid conversation between him.

Conan seemed to be slightly skeptical about my behavior today, but he didn't ask me more, which was a relief. After eating, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste, I noticed something weird. A black speck was poking out of the wall, and a small red light flickered on it. 'Is-Is that a camera?' A chill came down my body, making me to have goosebumps. 'Wait. If there's a camera...Conan must be watching this. I need to pretend like I didn't see this.' (a/n : finally she's using her brain 😩) I started brushing my teeth, acting like I didn't see anything. Well...turns out I was really bad at acting. I couldn't even squeeze the toothpaste on the brush because of my shaking hands.

After quickly brushing my teeth, I walked awkwardly to the living room, scared as hell. Conan was dozing off on the couch. 'He must be so tired after all that work.' I thought and put a blanket over him. I've never felt this confused and anxious in my whole entire life. The person I love was actually stalking me like a creep? Part of me wanted to run away from him, call the police and start a new life without him, but the other part of me wanted to stay with him, even after all that. It would be wonderful if I could just forget what I saw today and stay with him, but that wasn't an option anymore. 

I have to escape.

a/n : AND SHE JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAS TO ESCAPE BAHAHHAHHAKC I JUST CAN'T LMAOOO