Ghost under the bed

There was a boy named Marcos he was about 15 years old. He lived with his mum and younger sister Jennifer she was about 13. They had to move because their dad died a year ago in a plane crash, when they moved to the new house Marquis felt a shiver down his spine when he went into the house

The house needed a new coat of paint, everyone went to unpack in their rooms but Jennifer's room smells like rotten eggs you wanted to trade rooms with Marcus. He told her that he was already started to unpack the boxes one of the boxes had one of his dad's old books in but Marcus for he put them all in the storage with the rest of his dad's stuff, this book had a lock on it it marks as took the book to his mother, she told him to felt it away fast Mark has ran outside to throw it out he asked his mother why she just told him to throw it away.

She said it was just bad luck but Mark has had a feeling it wasn't just bad luck and that she knew something that she isn't telling him. After 2 days past buy they finished I'm packing the stuff, school was just around the corner if you days from now now but the logbook was right in front of the door she took it inside to show Marcus when she went into his room but he wasn't there. She found a key on his bed, Jennifer took the key and the book into her room across the hall she closed her door went to her bed and unlocked the book she felt a cold shiver down her back.

Then she could Marcus call her name from the living room so she hit the book under the covers but what she didn't know was that the book was cursed with an evil ghost spirit, a dark cloud came out of the book and went under her bed and the book faded away from the bed.

Today was the first day of school Marcus was just about ready for the first day of school. After school ended Marcus walked home with his sister when they got home they both heard a strange noise from Jennifer's room he looked inside but there was nothing in there. So Jennifer look under the covers to get the book only to find that it was gone she got so scared that she turned to Marcus and asked what happened she told him that there was a book with a lock on it under the covers of her bed but was gone Marcus told her that Mum told him to throw it away.

They both went into their mum's room to tell her what happened after 30 seconds past she told them to stay out of her room but she knew that wasn't going to help. Marcus and Jennifer both slept in marcus's room, the next morning they found out that their mum wasn't home they found a note that told them that she wasn't able to come back it also explained how their dad actually died. The note told them that they're dad was inside the book and that he was trapped between the pages because one day he went crazy from reading the same old book so she took it and burnt the book and their dad disappeared with the book at least she thought she burnt the book.

The note didn't say where she was going so they went inside Jennifer's room to see what really happened. As soon as they open the door they seen the mother's body stabbed to death with a pen in her head. Jennifer screamed with Phil a dark cloud came out from under the bed and filled the room with Darkness Marcus tried to close the door but hand was holding the door opened it was their mother but she was possessed by their dad, he tried to pull Marcus inside the room but Mark has punched him in the face the dark cloud was leaving their mother's body but the darkness was spreading inside the house fast. Marcus and Jennifer try to leave the house but the door was stuck.

Jennifer felts a cold hand on her shoulder it was their dad he pulled her into the darkness never to be seen again, the same thing happened to Marcus the whole family was gone and trapped in the darkness. If you listen carefully you can still hear hear her screaming in fear.