The End / Special Thanks

THE END.

End of Book 1: The First Grassland.

The story continues in Book 2: The Deep Jungle.

-----

Special Thanks to my good Wattpad friend: 

For being the first read with the story's debut on Wattpad, and tying his Dragon Adventures story's ( https://www.wattpad.com/story/281334061-dragon-adventures-vol-1-of-the-fire-rising ) canon to mine (slightly, there's still things that'll be worked out). Also, just being an all around cool dude.

Special Thanks to my irl friend: [Not saying their name here]

To being the second ever read (when it was still in Google Drive, and being written as a first draft) to this fanfiction. Also, to just being a really cool dude too.

Special Thanks to: @ohnoanniedean (Can't do the @ cause I already did one sorry)

For giving me constructive criticism when PotS was still in the Google Drive, also to just being the first EVER read to this fanfiction series. Cool dude.

Special Thanks to my other followers, whether you read PotS or not, I wouldn't have the motivation to continue this weird series. I went offline for a period of time, and I'm still sorry about that. I promised that for the summer of 2021, I'd work on my Wattpad a lot, but I didn't do that. I'll just have to work on it all year then, whoops! More content for you guys!

But seriously, I know a lot of people say this, but this wouldn't be possible without you guys. I hope to see more people enjoying my content as my Wattpad journey goes on. At time of writing, I have 4 followers. That's still 4 followers more than what I expected when I began this series.

Love ya'll,

-P.J./Ru0/whatever you call me