《 Real smile 》

" I'm sorry...."

Said Hussein looking at his sister eyes, she was siting in the kitchen lost in thought.

" Why are you apologising for...? " she asked scared of his answer, she hoped it would not be about what they talked about.

Looking at her eyes for a few second without saying anything he felt really bad.

" I- Elmas I went to Hassan..." just hearing his name made Elmas stop breathing for a moment until she came back to her sense listening to his next words.

" He's getting married..." and once again she felt her breath stopping, her heart  beating way faster than just a moment ago, it seemed like time had stopped .

" Elmas...say something please " said he brother making her look in his direction.

" Oh..." words couldn't come out her mouth, so she just stayed quiet .

It was silent for a few moment with her brother looking at her and she doing nothing until she took all her courage and muttered " I have a few things to finish, let's talk later..." not waiting for anything respons she got up and left to her room.

Siting on her bed she felt suffocated, like someone was keeping her from breathing .

And next....tears started slowly going down her face, falling on her knees....touching her chest she tried to make her heart stop hurting .

Why wass she feeling that way ? She did not know, it wasn't like they knew each other for long or that they had any sort of close relashinship but it still hurted her so bad.

Like she just lost someone important.

She was confused, and then got angry at herself.

" I shouldn't be feeling this way....why ? I must be crazy ! what is happening with me !? " she said.

She wiped her tears but it was no use , new ones come out her eyes once again down her cheeks.

She needed a distraction , she needed answer so decided to pray hoping stop crying.

Still crying she went to make wudu and started praying, and after finishing she layed down on her prying mat and without realizing she felt asleep.

Out of her room was he brother he heard everything but did not come inside wanting to give her some privacy.

He did not know she liked him that much, and was suprised as well hearing her cry .

Not hearing anything inside her room and being worried for her he decide to go in.

" Elmas..." he said looking around the room but she was nowhere, letting his eyes go down he saw her.

There she was, laying down like a kids...geting closer he saw her tears as well and it broke his heart.

Elmas never cries....the last time she did was when she was 13 when he had made fun of her hijab, he remember her eyes starting to water and tears coming out, she was crying silently looking in his eyes, hurt was deep in them and he would be lying if he said that did not make him regret.