𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

entering school, eunae didn't look so happy

entering school, eunae didn't look so happy. it was a normal thursday and eunae didn't feel good. she had a headache and some pretty bad cramps aswell.

yep, she was on her period.

due to this, she was rather moody. she glared at anything and everyone. whenever someone greeted her, she'd gove them a glance and say a light 'hey'. she wasn't being her usual dorky, loud and annoying self.

but, eunae didn't have much friends. well, not anyone she'd call a friend. everyone was just an acquaintance. she wasn't an introvert but she'd rather have no friends.

plus, everyone probably thinks she's too annoying.

"eunae~" eun turned to see who was calling her and saw him. rolling her eyes, eun nodded. "what do you want, donghyuck?" she spat. haechan raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"why'd you call me by my real name?" he asked, bothered. eun sighed. "i'm not really in the mood right now, hyuck. so i'd appreciate if you'd leave me alone for today.",

haechan wasn't too happy to hear that. especially, not from eun.

"why? what's wrong?" he asked as he slipped into the next to her in the lunch table. "are you mad at me?" he asked again.

eun turned to him and saw him doing what seemed to be an aegyo. she scrunched up her nose. "what the fuck are you doing?"

haechan pouted seeing her disgust. "yah, you're supposed to be guilty and tell me!" eun raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a look. "listen, hyuck. i'm on my period so i tend to be moody. if you leave me alone, you wouldn't have to suffer with the fact i'm being a little bitchy today."

❁•❁•❁

"shit..." she cursed. eun was currently in class, listening yo what the teacher was saying. but she couldn't concentrate because she had this feeling she leaked.

her heart was pounding nervously when she felt it. she felt so panicked at that moment. what made everything worse was the fact she didn't have another pad. she had forgoten to pack one this morning.

eun's eyes kept glancing at the clock to see when her class would finally end. but, it seemed like it wouldn't be soon

15 minutes more?! i can't wait that long. i'll probably have the whole seat bloody.

the girl gulped nervously. "um, miss?" she raised her hand. "yes, miss. li?" the teacher responded. "can i please use the bathroom?" the teacher simply nodded and continued on with her lesson.

eun on the other hand, was looking around for something she could use to cover her blood stain.

"hey, what's wrong?" eun felt haechan's hot breath fan her ear as he asked. she turned to him and bit her lower lip. "can i please borrow your hoodie?" she asked. haechan was confused at first until he caught on.

"you leaked?" he asked. eun blushed in embarrassment but still nodded. haechan obliged and handed her his hoodie. she quickly took it, wrapped it around her waist and walked to the door.

❁•❁•❁

eun walked down the hallways after school. after the incident, she went to the school nurse and got a pad aswell as a new skirt.

while walking, someone pulled eun by the arm. she was met face to face with haechan. he eyed her like he was waiting for her to say something.

"what?" eun finally asked. "where's my thank you?" haechan raised an eyebrow. "oh, yeah. um, thanks i guess." she thanked. but haechan didn't let go of her wrist.

"what more do you want?" she asked again. "you owe me one." haechan replied. eun scoffed. "okay then. what does oh so wonderful haechan want?" she raised a brow. haechan lightly smirked.

"a date."

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

this chap pretty long lol
but hope y'all enjoyed<3

also, how do u like the new cover?