𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"what should i wear?!"

it was saturday afternoon and eun was panicking to find an outfit for her date with haechan. and boy was it hard. she has been searching since 12:30 and it was now 1:05.

she's been searching for an outfit for more than half an hour. and still hasn't found anything.

"okay, so we are going to an amusement park. i don't need to be fancy but i can't be underdressed either. something simple yet nice." she mumbled to herself.

"um..oh! this one!" eun picked up a floral top and a black tennis skirt.

(a/n: here's a pic coz i suck at explaining)

eun stood infront of the mirror and stared at her outfit. she smiled, actually feeling good about the outfit after much contemplation.

her bedroom door opened revealing yumi. she smiled seeing her sister.

"yo! you look cute." she complimented. "why thank you." eun smiled at yumi. "well, your date is waiting for you." yumi told her. she then left the room so eun could finish getting ready.

eun picked up her phone and checked the time. 1:45. perfect. she grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs to downstairs.

"dad! i gotta go now! see you at the time i come home!" eun yelled as she ran out the door. she stood there and called haechan.

"hey, hyuck!" she greeted.

"babe! where are you? i'll be there to pick you up." haechan responded. eun simply nodded and smiled.

"come quickly! don't keep me waiting." eun said. a light chuckle could be heard from the other line.

"you know i wouldn't, babe."  his voice was soft and gentle making eun blush. "okay, i'll be waiting." and she dropped the call after sharing ' good byes '.

ugh, how can i blush from a simple phone call?!

waiting patiently, eun decided to touch up on her makeup a little. she dabbed a little bit of eyeshadow, not feeling satisfied with it.

the loud beeping of a car caught her attention. eun jolted and looked up to see who did that. she saw a black mercedes-benz there on the driveway. the window rolled down and revealed, haechan.

he smiled as he nodded his head towards the car meaning she should get in. though shocked, eun complied and walked over before entering the nice car.

she sat in the passenger seat, next to haechan. bukeling her seatbelt, eun looked around the expensive car. it had black leather seats and small hints of white here and there.

eun really liked it, so much that she smiled showing her dimples.

"hey, babe" haechen greeted. eun turned to him. she honestly wasn't fazed by him calling her the pet name, she rather liked it.

"hi, hyuck." she greeted sweetly. anyone could tell she was excited. her first time going to an amusement park and on a date.

yep, it was eun's first time going on a date. it's not like she's never dated before. she has but normally she or the person confesses and they are a couple. but going on a date is like not official, but thinking about it.

that's what confused eun. did haechan really like her? if so, why wouldn't he ask her to be his girlfriend? was he playing with her?

then again, eun didn't really know if she liked him. she was aware of his popularity and reputation and what he's known as, but did she like him for him? she knows haechan's personality like how funny and talkative he is. his bright yet sexy personality. she liked that but did she like him enough to date him?

do i like him?

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

how's ur day going? good? i hope so

took some time but i finally did it
how did u like the chapter?

also, i kinda wanna change the title from hickeys to fuckboy. should i? idk

kinda been feeling down these days, but i'll be fine dw :)