Chapter 4

Noah

"NOAH GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW" My dad yelled from the stairs.

"Yes Alpha" I snap as I walk down and he glared at me.

"Don't talk to me like that boy, I'm your Alpha and your father you should show more respect" he growled as he roll his eyes as the blonde chick I was with a few moments ago walked out of my room trying to adjust her clothes back on. 

"Bye babe I call you later," she said as she try to kiss my cheek but my Dad growled stop her dead in her tracks.

"GET OUT NOW" he yelled at her and she quickly ran to the door. Once she was out the house my Dad looked at me pissed.

"What the fuck! When is this going to stop?! You always having some girl over when you should be training" He said with anger as he cross his arms.

I just roll my eyes at his attics.

"Dad last time I check you were the same at my age" I said coming down the stairs and I heard a very aggressive growl.

"Don't you dare give me that shit-"

"Dad please Im just trying to live my life" as I walk to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Living your life?! Really is sleeping around is living your life?!" He commented angrily.

"Dad like I said you was just the same at my age-"

"And that what I'm telling you that you need to stop acting like a man whore and get your shit together because once you be an alpha and meet your mate you going to regret it" he said and for a moment I saw a  flashed of despair and regret in eyes and I knew he was thinking about my mother. Who I never had the chance to meet.

"You know I hate the idea of mates I don't want one, Im sorry but I just can't committed and don't try to make me like you because I'm not like you"

He look pissed but before he could make another remark, his beta walk in.

"Alpha they need you at your office immediately" he said as he slightly bow down when he saw me as a sign of respect and I just nod in return.

"Alright I be there soon" my Dad responded as his Beta got out of the room and he turn to look at me.

"Son just focus right on your priorities instead of sleeping around that all Im asking" he sighed as he step out of the room.

But I personally don't care, he can't control my life when Im this young. Gosh and don't get me started on the mate subject, that shit is a waste of time, sorry but that just for whips, I couldn't handle being bonded to one person for life. Mostly Alpha are excited to meet their mate, but I'm not, not only I'm going to be stuck with that person but I would had to depend emotionally on them and I refused to let my guard down. Love is just weakness and its definitely not for me.

I felt my phone buzz and I check it to see my best friend texting me that there was going to be an up coming party in two weeks. 

"I be there" I text back

My phone buzz again and I saw it was a message from the girl my Dad had kick out.

Beth- "Hey your dad not around anymore?" 

Noah- No, wanna come for a third round?

Beth- Definitely, I be there in 5

I smile as I was going to get some stress relief soon.

I sigh life has never been so good.