1💞

(P

(P.S how beautiful is Abbottabad oml🔥)

Tere hi Sapne Andheron main Ujalon main
Koi nasha hai teri ankhon ke piyalon main🎶

The crackling of broken trees and splashing of water could be heard when the convoy of Army jeeps and trucks arrived in the mountainous village of Chashma bagh, near Abbottabad.

Driving through the muddy paths the convoy stopped at the modest looking Army headquarter surrounded by huge Alpine trees.

Tyres came to a halt and then hit heavy boots on the muddy,wet soil as the troop of army men clad in their uniform walked towards the army headquarters.

Almost all of them retired to their rooms except one. He walked towards the main room of the beautiful building of the quarters. Each step laced in a determined confidence. His steps, his walk, his style each and everything screamed confidence which an ordinary man lacked but he was far from ordinary.

A knight in shining armour for those who needed him and the most brutal and vicious monster to those who needed to check their loyalties.

He was far from an ordinary person

He was Safwan Yusuf Walizada

A deadly mixture of a curse or wish for someone

He entered the room where he was meant to stay for the next two months. He was posted to Abbottabad and like a true patriot for his motherland he left behind his home in Islamabad and shifted here with his trusted convoy.

He opened the buckle of his belt and took it off,placing it on the chair beside his bed. Walking towards the attached bath he rolled the sleeves of his uniform upto his elbows. Strong, manly arms holding the receiver in them. Quickly cutting the ongoing call with his Chief he placed it on the table and entered the bathroom closing the door behind him.

That night they experienced the real weather of Abbottabad. He was not a fan of heavy rain and here he was trying to sleep with all that splashing sounds around him. They were here on a very important mission which needed to be done by a month.

With that thought in mind he soon dozed off.

¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤■¤

The next morning after their meeting they decided to mingle with the people of Chashma Bagh. In order to get first hand knowledge about Ramez Shah, the most dangerous drug dealer of the country who was suspected and confirmed by the military to be here.

Safwan along with Ammar and Ali set off towards the main village in casual attire. Wearing a black t-shirt with dark washed jeans. With a permanent observing face he was walking ahead as Ali chatted with Ammar along the way.