Chapter- 30

Dedicated to Starry0502

Dedicated to Starry0502... 💖💖💖

.
Plz ignore typos

.
Raizada Mansion 

.
Anjali's Room

.
Anjali: Why do you hate him, Ma? Till you told me that you hate Arnav on that day, I believed that you loved him the most.

.
Ratna: I hate him to the core, Anji. Since his birth, I have been suffering. Only because of him, I lost my authority in the Raizada Family. As Sasuma said, he is a bad omen in my life. Arvind Ji started keeping his distance from me since his birth. You have no idea what all I did to get rid of him. But to my bad luck, that was not possible. And that girl, Aditi. She was a mistake. But she didn't burden me as Arnav took her responsibility.

.
Anjali: But you were very caring about him. You used to go in between when Papa used to beat him.

.
Ratna: To show others that I am a loving mother, I used to protect him from Aravind Ji's tortures. At that time, your Nani also stayed with us to look after Aditi as she was an infant. So I had to act. But I always made sure he never got anything better than you. But ruining all my expectations, when he grew up, he became so powerful and rich. It irked me. I wanted everything for you, Beta. You should live in luxury. Not Arnav or his sister.
I tried many tricks to make him dance in my tone. Actually, it was so easy. He just needed a few words coated with love from me. He would give away his life for me. I was planning to make you co-owner of AR. I was near to succeed in that plan. But then that London trip happened. Rest you know. Khushi came and ruined all my plans. It's my fault only. I shouldn't have brought her here. Anyway, we will get everything back on track soon, Bitiya. 

.
Anjali: What if everyone comes to know this, Ma. What if Arnav comes to know all these? 

.
Ratna: Your worries are insignificant, Beta. My plans are foolproof and no one is going to know it. We will rule this Raizada Kingdom. You just wait and watch. Saying this Ratna laughed. Anjali too joined her. 

.
Suddenly

Clap... Clap… Clap...

" Wah, what a plan"

.
Both of them looked at the door to get the shock of their life. Arnav is standing at the door in all his ASRish glory.

.
Arnav: Tch... Tch... Tch... Tch… Bad timing Momma. He stressed the word "Momma" as if mocking. I just came to know about your every plan and plot against my family and me. So sad na? Now I think more than Anjali, you should be frightened. Do you know why? Because now you are going to face the real ASR. You haven't seen him yet na? Don't bother, I will help you. Just ask any person you know other than anyone close to me about ASR. You will get to know who ASR is. Leave it… Anyway, you are gonna rule Raizada Kingdom, right? So I should give you a demo. What do you say, Mother? Can you bear it? He asked, smirking at her. This sent a chill down Ratna's spine.