Chapter - 12

Plz ignore typos

.
Plz ignore typos

.
Tulip Restaurant

.
Dinner time

.
All got seated and ordered their choice...

Arnav and Khushi were sitting together...

Arnav to Khushi : You look gorgeous , he said huskily..

Khushi smiled at his remark and lean towards his ear and whispered : You are looking hot and handsome , she said giggling..

Arnav : Oh Really !!! Am I looking hot , he smirked...

Khushi : Yes !!! Smoking hot , she teased him...

Arnav : Uff !!! You are driving me crazy my little minx, he said huskily..

Khushi : Why ? Don't you like me flirting with my boyfriend??? If you don't like I won't repeat it ASR , she smirked...

Arnav : No no... I loved it... I want you to be like this with me.... As my own Sunflower, he whispered in her ears...

Diya and Sheetal were fuming seeing the closeness of Arnav and Khushi

By this time food were served..

Khushi served the food for Arnav...

Sheetal to Anjali : What's all this bhabhi ? Khushi is so close to Arnav...

Anjali : They are best friends Sheetu , she said looking at Arnav and Khushi...

Anjali : Why all are silently talking to eachother ? Share it with us too...

Diya : I am alone here and Arnee is not even talking to me...

Arnav looked up hearing her complaint...

Aditi : Are we invisible to you Diya?

Khushi nudge Aditi to keep quite...

Khushi to Aditi : Baby it's a waste of your time and energy to talk to her... leave it...