4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

The Day Ibrahim Came Back,
2 Days Before The D Day of Iman And Abdullah

Ibrahim was putting his clothes in the wardrobe when there was a knock on the door...

"Come in!"

And the door opened... Ibrahim looked at the person and smiled before specking...

"Ammi apko knock krny ki zarurat nhi hai!" (Mom you don't have to knock!)

Shahana smiled and walked to the bed while ibrahim continued to put his clothes in the wardrobe... she sat ob the bed beside the bag and spoke...

"Ab sy zarurat pary gi! Jab meri bahu a jy gi!" (I will have too! When my daughter-in-law will come!)

Ibrahim looked at his mother stopping his work... who held his hand and spoke...

"Kya hua?" (What happened?)

"Kuch nhi, ap asy achanak shadi ki baat kry gi to chup hi hun ga mein!" (Nothing, is you will talk about marriage this sudden so i will get quite!)

Ibrahim spoke making shahana smile and then asked him...

"Wsy to mein janti hun par koi larki pasand hai?" (Although i know, but still do you like any girl?)

Ibrahim nodded in no after he sat beside his mother... who smiled widely and spoke still holding his hand...

"Mujhy aik larki psnd hai tumahry liay!" (I like a girl for you!)

"Mtlb sari tyari kr rakhi thi?" (That means everything was preplanned?)

Ibrahim asked with his one brow raised making shahana slap his shoulder... he laughed out while shahana creased his head and spoke...

"Ab tum kisi sy koi baat hi nhi krty to mujhy hi sab kuch krna parta hai! Kya kr sakti hun? Har waqt apny kaam mein lagy rehty ho, tumhari begum ay gi to wo hi samjhay gi tumhy, meri baat to nhi samaj ati!" (If you will not talk to anyone so i have to look after everything! What can i do? You are always busy in your work, when your wife will come she will make you understand, my words don't make an impact on you!)

Ibrahim laughed and kissed his mother's head from side and spoke...

"Acha theek hai, jesi apki marzi, ab larki bhi apny dekh li hai to agy ka bhi soch liya hoga!" (Okay fine, whatever you want, if you have already seen a girl then you would have thought about other things too!)

Shahana smiled at him and then asked him lightly....

"Zabardasti to nhi kr rhi na mein? Tum chahty ho wsy? Karun baat!" (I am not forcing you! Right? Do you want this? Should i talk about it?)

Ibrahim smiled as he spoke...

"Agar meri ammi ismy khush hayn na to mein bhi bht khush hun, or kesi zabardasti? Mein khud keh rha hun ja ky baat kry!" (If my mom is happy then i am also happy, and what forcing? I am myself asking you to go and talk to them!)