6-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

.......................

A Month Later

Shiza and Amna walked inside the kitchen early in the morning... entering inside the stopped looking at Zain who was chopping something.... he too looked up and greeted the duo with a smile...

"Asalam-o-Alikum!"

Amna and Shiza shared a look but nevertheless replied back.... Shiza kept looking at her son who was busy cutting the chillies... Amna saw this and asked him...

"Tum yahan kya kr rhy ho Zain? Or Minahil kidher hai?"

Zain smiled at this and told them washing his hands...

"Chachi Minahil soi hui hai, or main baas breakfast bana rha tha!"

"Soi hui? Wo theek hai?"

Amna asked with worried face which was also evident on Shiza's face on which Zain nodded with a smile and then licked his lips leaning to the shelf looking at the two ladies... Shiza and Amna shared a look before Zain spoke out...

"Ap log ghaar nhi thy! Actually 2 din pehly Minahil ki tabiyat kafi kharab thi to usko hospital ly ky gaya tha! To wo doctor..."

Zain fumbled with the words as a blush came up to his cheeks... the two ladies gave each other a knowing look and soon a smile came up on their faces as Shiza mumbled to herself...

"Mere Zain ka baby!"

Zain listened to hsi mother's mumble and asked with frown...

"Apko ksy? Mny to nhi bataya!"

Amna chuckled and spoke...

"Maa hai hum tumhari! Pechay hato main banati hun nashta tum jao or Minahil ko uthao!"

Zain bite his lips and then nodded in no saying...

"Nhi chachi! Main kr lun ga! Humy ab adat hai apny dukh or khushiyan aik dusray tak rakhny ki"

Saying so Zain add the chillies in the cheese omelette which his wife loves.... while Shiza kept looking at her son who was smiling while making the breakfast.....

.....................

"Minahil plz!"

Zain spoke once again holding his head in his hand on which Minahil sighed and sat on the bed saying...

"Okay nhi kahun gi ab!"

Zain looked at her after sitting straight and then held her hand making her look at him...

"Minahil main bhi chahta hun ky sab theek ho! But ab aisa nhi ho sakta! Pehly tak to koi tumhari traf dekhna bhi nhi psnd krta tha siway chachu, chachi, Raza or Momna kya! Ab jab sy unhy hmaary bany ky bary mein pta chala hai wo asy behave kr rhy hayn jesy kuch hua hi nhi tha! Main ab kisi ko bhi tumhary or hamary baby ky liay trust nhi kr sakta!"